Hey Loves, Available Now Until Late !

Relief is Just ONE CALL AWAY!!! 210.446.6813 please include your handle name

Located Near N.W Military and 1604.

Happy March 1st! Thank you for checking out my add, my name is Melanie and I’ve been in the hobby for about 5 years. I am a professional muse who enjoys spending time with discrete, groomed and private gentlemen. Many of my past clients will know me from my old menu options and I’m sorry to have lost some of them because of the change but this new position is better for me and my ability to not feel so jaded. With all that said I hope to meet you and that you allow me to give you a wonderful and exciting massage. I have had over 300 reviews between here, Eccie, TER and P411. I look forward to meet more new friends soon. Thank you !

Massages & Things Menu

•Tantric Incense style mutual touch only above navel/ass nude sensual Massage with Review is 140 for an hour no review is 160 for an hour.

•Therapeutic Pore Opening nude sensual Massage is 200 for an hour with Review or 250 no review.

•Mutual touch, HJ, Stripper Slide, Cum on tit or ass and FIV nude massage is 300 for the Hour or 250 with review.

Ask About Add On’s

Hot towel
Foot Job
Foot Fetish
Role Play
Domination (Experience)
Video & Pics
Dates (Like Lunch, Dinner & Movie)
I cook and offer meals for us to Enjoy and Wine.

Massage only services offered. No FS.

Please include the type of service you’d like to enjoy with me and your handle name when you text me or call. Also include the length and if you are verified or vouched by a coprovider.