Companion's Handle: Londyn505
Date of Visit: Feb 28th 2021
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
Phone Number: 210-460-4094
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41335-Londyn505
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Chit chat, BBBJTC, DATY, 69, CFS, CG, RCG, HJ, BBBJ, Cuddling, more chit chat
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
Donation: $$$$+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 28
Hair Color and Length: Black and long
Smoking Status: couldn't tell so I doubt she smokes
Ethnic/Racial background: African American
Companion Description: Tall, probably 5'8" and very thin (definite spinner build) but still with a beautiful hourglass figure. Nice perky breasts and a very touchable toned ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Londyn and I had issues setting a meeting due to real-life issues on both our parts but she finally was able to make it to Austin on the 28th and we were able to get together that evening. She met me at the door of her incall wearing civilian clothes and we chatted for a bit before she took a quick shower and I made myself comfortable. She's not a fan of kissing, which was a disappointment, but she more than made up for it with her HJ/BBBJ skills. Her edging ability was impressive and she kept me from popping for about 20 minutes and that first pop was epic!

We chatted about the hobby while I recovered and then she resurrected me and slid on a cover and went to work riding me in multiple positions for most of an hour before we wrapped things up for the night. All in all I had a real good time, she's great company and very skilled in bed. I plan to see her again when she comes back to Austin or if I find myself going to San Antonio where she normally can be found.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.