This year in June I’m planning to get a house here in stone oak by my apartment, It’s been hard after my heart attack in October and I’m sure you’ll had some problems during COVID to, so to help y’all and to help my self to pay some medical bills and to achieve my goals I’m gonna be offering $40 off on any FS or CW menu until June from 8 am to 8 pm. I don’t see clients between 3 pm to 5 pm, because it’s my personal space with my kids. My menu is going to stay the same, with $40 off on any menu. Please follow my booking steps, I need 30 to 2 hr notice. For new friends I need a pm including your last reference information including handle name and phone number. Don’t call or text my number if we haven’t met before. Regular friends please keep following my booking steps by text only. I want to thank everyone for the preference and help during this hard time. To all my friends who helped me when I was in the hospital and bed rest I want to thank yall with all my heart. Thank god I’ve been doing great and I’m back to normal. Hope to see y’all soon ❤️