Thread: Pets, let’s talk about our pets😜

Verified Companion Companion Maxrax's Avatar

Pets, let’s talk about our pets😜

Can we have a pet thread? I absolutely love my dogs and cats.
    I’ve got 1 chocolate lab, 1 pink pit, and 1 all black cat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Text (832) 521-8617 DO NOT CALL

Toys by request
    Onlyfans over 400 photos and vids
    Search for me tothemax38 💋

Ask about my 3 shooter challenge, and birthday specials!
    Houston rates 400/1hr, 2hr/750
    Ask me about specials in Austin rates 500/1hr 950/2hr
    Dallas rates 500/1hr 950/2hr
    Fetishes are welcome and wanted. Add extra 75 for fetishes rockon:
    Maxrax38@yahoo.com
    https://www.preferred411.com/P10902
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zoim63l8cz...2160p.mov?dl=0

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've got a German Shepherd that just turned a year old. She's a nut job. But she's also too much fun. She keeps me on my toes.

I would think pet threads are fine.....just not in this forum

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Retired Companion
    I love all animals. Currently, I'm keeping busy with these 2 babies.IMG_0946.jpgIMG_0946.jpgIMG_0942.jpg

Retired Companion
    This is Ornery. Appropriately named. Came to me as a foster for a couple of days, then a “can you keep him another few days” to an owner surrender/rescue. He refused to eat cat food. He’d been fed Cheetos and baloney his whole young life, lived in a car. To this day, he LOVES car rides and literally chills on the dashboard. Freak! Anyhoo, he broke into the trash can and ate 2 of those red baloney rings and wound up needing an emergency Ex-Lap. Almost starved himself to death during recovery with his refusal to eat cat food. I had to syringe feed his stubborn ass and patiently work to get him to eat the freakin cat food. What an asshole this little dude is!!

He will love you one moment and attack you the next with one wrong stroke. Always on the defense, stubborn and rude. He actually led me to an epiphany about my own self which was weird, eye opening, and embarrassing all at the same time. He’s still an asshole to this day, but he knows how to be cute and lovable enough to keep me in his good graces. He also tends to get wound up randomly and go zooming into another dimension, thus, I cannot have any indoor plants and he’s managed to break every wine glass on my stemware rack playing the boot scoot boogie kitty xylophone. I have to run him out of energy with a laser light and even then, he will act like he’s spent and right as I’m falling asleep he will pop out and knock something over as if to say, “haha bissssh, wake up and play!”

The epitome of my spirit animal. My little Tuxie devil. Even in this pic, his eyes scream,” I will claw the twinkle right out of your eyes human!” Haha! Att—it—ude!!! Meow muthaphuckas. Hissssssss
    Attachment 811373
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 03-20-2021 at 03:59 PM.