Thread: Joypleasures: Joypleasures

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Joypleasures: Joypleasures

Companion's Handle: Joypleasures
    Date of Visit: 2/27/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 9184068611
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29182-JoyPleasures
    City, State: , Oklahoma
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Na
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Na
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    So I contacted Joy through OH2. Sent her my references and went through verification. Once done she informed me that she would not be able to come unless I sent $ deposit. She assured me that she would show up. So I sent deposit. She said that she was getting in the shower and would let me know when she was on the way. Hour goes by and text her and she said that she just got out of the shower and she is slow so to bare with her. I obliged. Another hour and half she said she would let e know when was on her way. I said no problem but could you give me approximate time line? And then nothing but crickets. I asked her that if she was not going to show up if she could refund me and still nothing.

I really thought she wouldn't be that type of person especially after the reviews I have read about her. It really sucks that some providers are like this but then get defensive when a few of us are leery of sending a deposit to them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well that sucks....not in a good way!

NEVER.....EVER....send or give them money in advance!
    99.9 times out of 100... consider it a gift because....once they have the money... you will get NOTHING!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    OH WOW!!! That is NOT the type of Reputation she wants in the community!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!!!!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool She posted in OKC yesterday

Last edited by Client007; 02-28-2021 at 11:00 PM. Reason: removed comment

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool As is the case most times, there's 2-sides of this unfortunate saga

I did hear from her friend Violet, her side is (a) initially she had a flat tire causing a delay, (b) there was some issues communicating the delay (c) after he posted this review they were still attempting to reschedule when things went south (d) she didn't return his deposit because it was his fault (her feelings) they didn't eventually agree on a make-up time (before shit hit the fan), so basically she considers it a cancellation charge. IMO, stuff happens and getting upset only spoils any efforts to make both parties satisfied. Since this involves "personal business" then it is natural to "take it personal" but playing on here should never be taken personal; it's a freaking dream that can turn into nightmares!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Unfortunate. I’ve seen Joy 3 or 4 times, both her place and mine. I don’t believe I’ve heard of her requesting a deposit before, but perhaps it’s new for her.

Hopefully both parties can still work this out. Things do happen but there should be a way to fix this.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.