Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SheSquirts: SheSquirts

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is she MSOG? Asking for a friend...
    Mike Honcho is from the movie Talladega Nights. However, I bear no resemblance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    There's always gonna be THAT guy who doesn't understand the difference and does not want to learn...
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by sinful_pleasure; 03-04-2021 at 03:18 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FAA064C3-F369-4D69-BCCB-22812CE23FCE.jpg 
Views:	752 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	800487

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sinful_pleasure View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    I absolutely believe you've made unsubstantiated claims on ****** boards and expect people to blindly believe you...that's pretty much the definition of "That guy."

Res ipsa loquitor...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I absolutely believe you've made unsubstantiated claims on ****** boards and expect people to blindly believe you...that's pretty much the definition of "That guy."

Res ipsa loquitor...

What the hell does personal injury have to do with anything? What negligence? If you think your statement speaks for itself, be specific buddy. Name one occurrence... as your statement implies, burden of proof is on you! lol, And I thought I would never have to use Latin after having three years of it in school. How about a quote from Marcus Cicero. "Inter arma enim silent leges"! That has as much to do with this topic as your crap. troll!
    Last edited by sinful_pleasure; 03-05-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sinful_pleasure View Post
    What the hell does personal injury have to do with anything? What negligence? If you think your statement speaks for itself, be specific buddy.
    Ummmm, it doesn't. And I have no idea what you read that would make you think it does. Using Google after Midnight has its limitations.

And if you understood the phrase, then you would know that it is NOT in reference to anything I wrote, but instead to your statements.

As for trolling you I have no need because I could not possibly outdo how well you're trolling yourself...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ummmm, it doesn't. And I have no idea what you read that would make you think it does. Using Google after Midnight has its limitations.

And if you understood the phrase, then you would know that it is NOT in reference to anything I wrote, but instead to your statements.

As for trolling you I have no need because I could not possibly outdo how well you're trolling yourself...
    LOL... Actually, it does. No Google needed. Any other lawyers out there who wants to school this uninformed monger? You made the accusation, back it up! And judging from a comment another made of your statement, it seems you make it a habit of trolling.

The hijacking has been addressed. Do not make me come back here.

Ben Rhimene and sinful_pleasure...

Take your pissing match private.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2