Thread: ❤️❤️ MADISON SPINNER IS BACK! sexy ft worth spinner avail NOW! med district 972-413-

Verified Companion Companion

❤️❤️ MADISON SPINNER IS BACK! sexy ft worth spinner avail NOW! med district 972-413-

Where: Private, discreet, easy to find condo in the Medical District, Fort Worth (about 5 mins south of downtown in Ft Worth's Near Southside)
    Outcalls available in most areas of DFW with a small travel fee

Why: Madison is a hot, petite spinner that
    has a long list of positive client reviews available to read on oh2 and eccie
    Clients say: "She's the tightest, hottest provider in the area with plenty of sexy things to talk about and curves in all the right places..."
    "My only regret with Madison is that I waited so long to finally see her. She's the whole package..."

DONATION RATE: $300/hour
    *sorry no half hour visits & no discounted rates... please don't ask!

With Madison, you will always get a non-rushed, interruption free FULL SERVICE AND THE ULTIMATE GFE.
    All visits include... a pre or post play shower, complimentary beer, wine, or hot champagne, a full body sensual massage with Swedish massage techniques, luxurious oil or lotion of your choice, mood candles, soft music, crisp clean linens, and a HAPPY explosive ending of your choice... You will leave wondering why you have been settling for the rest...

*** To ensure each client gets the freshest and best possible version of ME, I am EXTREMELY low-volume and don't see more than 1 or 2 clients per day. This is why I generally have a wait list and high demand... So, if you're thinking of arranging a visit, don't wait. Once I'm booked, I close up shop. SO DON'T WAIT!

Light Screening is REQUIRED - You can expedite this process by texting me your name, age, race, and OH2/Eccie username, as well as references and a recent selfie (for id purposes only). Please send this in first text to make screening a breeze! :)
    CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE U CUM & have some fun!

love, madison
    TEXT NOW 972-413-8260

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Madison Fox; 02-27-2021 at 08:49 AM.