Thread: KellyDarlin: Casual GFE with KellyDarlin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar

KellyDarlin: Casual GFE with KellyDarlin

Companion's Handle: KellyDarlin
    Date of Visit: 02/26/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text/PM
    Phone Number: 512-975-5823
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?44512-KellyDarlin
    City, State: College Station, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, massage, CW, BBBJ, BLS, DFK, squirting, MPCFS, BBBJ, BLS, BBBJTC, CIM, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: SMG Special
    Approximate age of Companion: 50
    Hair Color and Length: Dyed, short pixie
    Smoking Status: Smokes, but not during sessions. Was not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: MILF/GILF next door type. ~5'4", ~135#, bit of a belly, thin muscular legs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I was in need of some pampering, and her CW reviews made me reach out. Communication beforehand was better than almost everyone else. TCB was effortless.

Kelly is definitely a darlin. She's sweet, polite, attentive, and does amazing things with her mouth. Her ad photos are accurate, so no surprises there. If you are interested in a great CW session, want to take a break from having to guide/tell someone what to do, give KellyDarlin a chance. She's a 50 year old grandmother, but with that comes wonderful experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This kinda mirrors my experiences with her, I would say both that she's not my type exactly but that I'll be going back to see her because of skills and because she's just so good at putting you at ease/is a really fun person. Like I'd hang out with her even non-hobby-wise.

And, I think she'll be "more my type" when her hair grows back out a bit, lol, age isn't that big of an issue, as she still performs top notch and she's more energetic than I am despite having a decade or more on me, lol, and I didn't meet her until after that "incident" with her hair :p

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdf1234xxx View Post
    This kinda mirrors my experiences with her, I would say both that she's not my type exactly but that I'll be going back to see her because of skills and because she's just so good at putting you at ease/is a really fun person. Like I'd hang out with her even non-hobby-wise.

And, I think she'll be "more my type" when her hair grows back out a bit, lol, age isn't that big of an issue, as she still performs top notch and she's more energetic than I am despite having a decade or more on me, lol, and I didn't meet her until after that "incident" with her hair :p

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Yup, she's not everyone's type, but she's definitely a pleaser. Unfortunately, she didn't appreciate the review, but I would have scheduled again in the future.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots