True GFE Houston Provider
World-class skills, Sexy & Fun Personality
Clean, Safe, Verified & Very Discreet

Find me on P411 P316417

I'm everything a man could ever ask for. A beautiful exotic face with mesmerizing eyes. A sensual goddess with phenomenal curves in ALL the right places. A charming confidant that can give great advice, lead interesting conversations or simply listen to & keep your deepest darkest secrets. A very and interesting young lady that possesses class & wisdom. I’m THAT Unicorn that you can introduce to your friends & family at a function or take to the strip club and are guaranteed to have an enjoyable date regardless of the situation.

Gentlemen, I offer The GENUINE Girlfriend Experience. I truly care about your time with me & I’m ALWAYS willing and happy to put a BIG smile on your face with the assistance of my many talents. My relaxing massages, positive attitude & OUTSTANDING BBBJ skills is what separates me from the rest. I pride myself in providing satisfactory customer service to each of my guests. A session with me is truly an investment into your physical, emotional & sexual well being.

Don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself.

Announcements:

Website will be back up very soon with some new pics. Screening info/rates are listed below. My assistant will be working on replying to all emails. If you are looking to meet asap re-send your complete screening info through email and send me a text to 8325467445 so I can give your email priority.

Availability:

I’m Available most days between 6am-5pm for Incalls @ Heights & NW Houston locations. Outcalls are available in Houston and surrounding areas.

As ALWAYS any appts AFTER 5pm MUST be pre-booked minimum 8hrs in advance, thank you for understanding.

Longer arrangements & pre-booked dates will be given priority

Booking Instructions:

If you would like to spend some quality time with me please follow the instructions below1. Send your COMPLETE screening info (Listed below) to Datesalmaxo@protonmail.com*Please mention oh2 & your handle on all correspondence** Incomplete screening requests will be ignored.
2. Send me a quick Pm on here to verify your handle

3. Once you complete 1&2 You can send me a text with your handle along with the date/time you would like to meet. 8325467445

Datesalmaxo Email is for screening ONLY Latindoll@protonmail.com where I can answer any questions, discuss date itineraries or long appointments. It’s also where you can submit outfit requests or any travel/Tour inquiries.
My phone number is strictly for bookings & references.

BEFORE contacting me, please take some time to go over my etiquette & requirements

The following is a Proper Introduction. Copy/Pastethe this to your Email. Failure to do so will result in delayed screening.

Where you found me
Your Handles
Name
Occupation
Email
Phone number (must be a real # if you don’t have references)

A little about yourself

2 most recent references (name, number or email AND their link)

Wishlist

HTX RATES: Incall 400/hr 600/90min 750/2hr
Outcall +100 within 45 miles of 77007
+50 for each additional 25 miles
Fetishes & light Femdom/bdsm welcome

I look forward to making your fantasies an alluring reality...
My Recent Pics

Attached Images

Attached Images
Attached Images