Thread: Message vs phone

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Message vs phone

So I have been around a bit. ASPD Eccie and now our home. I have 15 okays on p411 and am a current member. Curious got tired of extra phone etc. what is the best way to set up time place and details. Thanks in advance for any advice. Ladies do any of you use oh2 message or p411 message for details.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I require a number to text. I personally will not give my address and booking details through pm on any ****** board. I don't trust who all has access to them and I don't want my personal details tied to anything here. There are so many burner text apps these days that can be downloaded and deleted. Atleast those are harder to prove who was actually sending the message. I only discuss booking details in pm and then only give my address and direction through texts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you Britt you are one of my awesome memories and visits. You are always helpful with information and a Atf for me. So down to earth and caring. Not to mention crazy talented.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you Britt you are one of my awesome memories and visits. You are always helpful with information and a Atf for me. So down to earth and caring. Not to mention crazy talented.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    I always use pm. Providers can research you here as we research them here. It is much safer. I tried the phone and would get random text and calls so I stopped that BS.

If a provider doesn’t like the way you want to communicate, they are not worth seeing and move onto the next.

Enjoy and be safe

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    I always use pm. Providers can research you here as we research them here. It is much safer. I tried the phone and would get random text and calls so I stopped that BS.

If a provider doesn’t like the way you want to communicate, they are not worth seeing and move onto the next.

Enjoy and be safe

This works both ways....If a potential client doesn’t like the way you want to communicate, they are not worth seeing and move onto the next.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I require a number to text. I personally will not give my address and booking details through pm on any ****** board. I don't trust who all has access to them and I don't want my personal details tied to anything here. There are so many burner text apps these days that can be downloaded and deleted. Atleast those are harder to prove who was actually sending the message. I only discuss booking details in pm and then only give my address and direction through texts.
    Exactly
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    There are apps for an additional number - like Burner and a few others. Google voice will work too.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrswrs View Post
    Aww thanks sweetie. I like for communication to be quick and simple. I'm a no BS kind of girl and I'm over all this drawn out back and forth these days. Like follow simple directions, screen quickly, book and keep your appointment and let me get some dick.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Now two people that I have seen responded! Vikki I remember you were the tightest ever. Hope others get to test those waters they were so fun! Hope all is well !

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I always request a phone number as part of my screening and won't meet up with someone without a phone number but I also answer booking messages on the boards, p411, twitter, and through email. I understand burner numbers, google voice, etc being used though as I use one myself. If someone emails me and mentions the boards or their username, I'll ask them to pm me from that account just to confirm it's there's.

I only use my phone for texting and strictly for business, no phone calls. One of the reasons is I can control who I engage with and for how long if they're reaching out to me for the first time. I don't enjoy phone calls in general and it can especially make me anxious when people call asking invasive questions, clearly masturbating, wasting time, not intending to book, etc. I also mention on my site and in ads that my number is for texting only so if someone calls me it also indicates if they did any research before trying to talk to me.

I make myself as easy to contact as possible outside of phone calls so if someone decides that's the only way they can book, we are not a good match. Sometimes it seems to be a generational difference what form of communication is preferred but as everyone has to find me online, I like to hope they would be able to direct message, email, or text. I've also been told some guys need a phone call for their own comfort before meeting so I let them know I offer paid video calls if anyone needs to chat, hear my voice, or have a lengthy discussion before booking in-person. I also have videos online if it's that more than just pictures are needed.

Everyone is different but I would say if you see girls posting on a site, it would be okay to contact them on there unless they directly say otherwise! Whether they'll need a phone number for screening will vary by personal preference though.
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you ! Ivy.