Thread: Julie: One Weird Fuck With Julie from K-Fest

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Julie: One Weird Fuck With Julie from K-Fest

Companion's Handle: Julie
    Date of Visit: 2-24-2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: K-Fest Julie
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address: krn.fest@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?105447-K-festival
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, Tit sucking, Russian, BBBJ, Massage, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Older than the pictures for sure. But still has a nice body underneath.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, if you have Google Translate or Speak Korean

Public comments:
    I arrived at the incall location and things could not have been sooner. The booker waited until the time and gave me the room number and off to the races I went!

Man, if every appointment was this smooth, I wouldn't have to allocate half a day to hobbying like I usually do when I get the urge...

10/10 TCB.

I get in and see a mature Asian milf clearly in her 40's. I know it's a lot harder to tell with Asians but y'all are so easy to fool and think that just cuz she's Asian she's in her 30's or late 20's lol.

We do some LFK and off to the bedroom we go. Lights are nice and dim and she offered a free massage and shower. Nice! So far so good!

But it was only when the massage started and I started suggesting certain things like "Oh yeah... that's good, can you do that area again?"...

That I realized this girl doesn't speak even a little bit of English! You ask her for doggy, she won't know what it means!

I don't know Korean but I took a Chinese class in High School so I just took a shot in the dark and I tried to speak my shitty Chinese with her instead (i know lol). To my surprise, she actually does speak a little better Chinese than Korean! Just my luck today!

But I quickly realized... oh fuck, I don't actually know any of the sexual terms in Chinese! So there I was fumbling around like Charades to try to explain a blowjob... which she finally understood.

Sex was excellent. Offered Catholic but I declined and put the condom on to be safe.

Really tight pussy. Man that pussy is worth the price of admission alone and she has wonderful IOP. Makes you feel like you're the best fuck she's ever had. And the way she does tiny things like lightly tickle your feet with her own feet in MISH when you're balls deep pounding away at her tight pussy just makes you want to explode!

Only difficult part was... ONCE AGAIN, NO FUCKING COMMUNICATION!

I had to literally point at her and say "YOU. TOP." and she still didn't understand so I had to do charades instead and point at her and then lie down and point on top of me.

The riding was the best ride of my life... Pace was just right, not too slow, not too fast. And she does this ridiculous thing where she twists and pivots herself on your cock without actually removing it from her pussy. I've never seen anyone else do anything remotely similar to that before... Really wild stuff

Let's just say if you've never experienced Sideways Cowgirl with Julie, you're really missing out my man.

Anyways, when it was time to cum, I said, "I'M CUMMING!" and she was like "CUM??? YOU CUM???" I thought for sure being a provider she'd know that that means at least but now I have my doubts lol

So I exploded all over her face and tits and just burst out laughing. I was laughing like a maniac in the shower (like a full on Joker laugh). She looked scared, like I was some kind of psychopath but I just couldn't stop laughing at how absurd the whole situation was. So there I was in the shower and she was like, "You OK?" and "Wei Shen Me Xiao?" which means "Why you laugh" in Chinese while I was laughing so hard I was about die of a heart attack!!!!! ROFL

If only I didn't use up all my data before the session, I could have used Google Translate to make things a lot easier. Fuck you T-Mobile. You can suck my dick too!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh man thats hilarious. Use sign language, finger in finger circle to indicate intercourse

Verified Hobbyist BCD greatdaddy's Avatar
    This was a hilarious read. Thank you sir!