Thread: Aspensfantasy: Fantasyland with Aspen

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Aspensfantasy: Fantasyland with Aspen

Companion's Handle: Aspensfantasy
    Date of Visit: 2/23/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: I sent a P411 Appt Request first then texted
    Phone Number: 940-487-5577
    Email Address: bookaspenmarie@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Aspensfantasy
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Body Worship, LFK, DFK, strip-tease, breastplay, DATY x 2 with digits, DT, BBBJ x 3 (CIM offered but I wanted more sex), mirror play, cowgirl, doggie, mish, multiple O's for everyone.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $350
    Approximate age of Companion: 25ish
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, just off the shoulder on sides, pulled up in the back.
    Smoking Status: Vapes before, during intermission and after session but not a problem for me.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Holy shit what a body. Tight everywhere. Lovely MM's that look really good on her frame. Very toned across the board. Beautiful face. Sexy eyes. Responsive nipples.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Oh yes.

Public comments:
    After being stood up 2 days in a row by another Provider, I saw where Aspen was coming to town. I sent her a P411 appointment request & text and immediately got a response. Communication was extremely efficient. TCB was airtight.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD No2NoOnion's Avatar
    Glad to see you had a good time, I've seen her twice before, when she visited Austin last year. I was trying to see if I could see her again this time around. I was waiting patiently because she was planning to come before the snow, and because of it she had to delay her visit by a week or so ? Still I waited, texted her Sunday, and checked in again multiple times over the next couple days, until I just couldn't take it anymore.

I'm venting a little I apologize for that, don't get me wrong I have an amazing time whenever I see her, but truth be told I'm a little offended by the lack of communication, especially when she kept telling me she'll be available and then ghost me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Punky Brewster

Good on you gtexan

Punky did something very similar with me and had absolutely no remorse.

Glad you rebounded so well and it’s nice when a gal respects your a paying customer

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. At 350hr it’s a pass for me.

Glad you enjoyed

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Punky

Somebody fill me in on Punky....I was going to try to see her, but want to see what y’all have been through with her first.

Start a new thread if you all wish to discuss Punky. This review is not about her.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Excellent review. She's definitely one of the hottest women I've been with.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Endurance Sports Enthusiast
    Swim, Bike, Run, Sex, Repeat