Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How long have the guys been in the hobby?

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
    Started in the 90's, and the hobby got so much easier in the internet era. Never a problem with LE, because I don't do dumb things.

Always pay cash. Never leave a paper trail. Pay at the end of the session; not the beginning. (If you're a known hobbyist, it's generally not a problem, and at that point you know she's not LE.) Don't ever do P4P at a party or gathering. Be chill and respectful. If a session feels funny, end it gracefully and hobby another day. Never, ever bring a provider to your home.
    Ole buddy, nice to see you posting again. As usual, you're spot on with your comments.
    Last edited by DEAR _JOHN; 04-21-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Txgentleman9020 View Post
    I have been in the hobby about 5 years, like others have said I use P411 and it is worth it. I agree that if it is to good to be true it is. I also go with my gut and not my dick if something doesn’t feel right or if the meeting location seems sketchy or the person seems flaky then I typically graciously say that I not interested. Also treat everyone with respect and karma will usually be positive in the end for everyone.
    How do you pay for P411? Is there a way to do it without leaving an electronic trace?
    Btw +1 on generating positive karma ~ kept me out of trouble so far (been hobbying for 14 years)...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Long time flower since 2004, seen providers on and off since 2018 and they've all been amazing experiences. Definitely read reviews and see an established Lady. Like they said above, alerts are good reads too but the reviews will tell you if she's trustworthy and worth the time and effort. My dos centavos.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lebrouge View Post
    How do you pay for P411? Is there a way to do it without leaving an electronic trace?
    Btw +1 on generating positive karma ~ kept me out of trouble so far (been hobbying for 14 years)...
    You can pay with Cash or Money Order. They advertise their address on line. You will need 2 references. 411 is a must have

I've been in the Hobby since 2008. I do quiet a bit of traveling and have hobbied in over 20 states...none better than Florida

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    13 years
    Eccie
    P411
    OH2
    Are the main sites I’ve participated in.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I started "Fancy in heels" was still working. She was actually my first provider. I remember going to her apartment. She offered me a beer, we sat on couch, and she started feeling me up over my clothes. I honestly think she was checking me for a wire. Providers often tell me I look like LE because of my clean cut look. I remember her having a steel frame bed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3