Thread: How long have the guys been in the hobby?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified) TXNSteven's Avatar
    Near Jersey Village, 10 minutes from city center
    I started in the hobby after my divorce in 2005, I was deep into the hobby as well (Dear_John) for about ten years. There were great social events invites from ASPD to attend miss the poker parties! Do your due diligence in research, as someone mentioned join P411 most reliable resource in my opinion. Then find reviews (if) no reviews stay away as a rule of thumb. Read alerts and warnings too, be aware of LE they are much more creative these days. Network within ourhome2. I have had the pleasure in being introduced to newbies by providers I had sessions with (those are awesome experiences!) If you travel always go by P411. Hope this helps - good luck and bust a nut or two!
    Houston based, DWM former member of P411 and Eccie been out of the hobby many years. So ready to dive back in!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lot has changed since '98. Those few years of being able to swing by 1 of about 8-10 trusted establishments on a whim and be practically guaranteed an awesome time from 10am to 2am are long gone, but it was great while it lasted. For the last 15 or so p411 has been a great tool, especially so because of the fair amount of traveling I do for business. The proliferation of providers with online presence helps as well, but most important is using that organ between your ears. Listen to it I over the other one and it will keep you out of trouble more times than not.