Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long have the guys been in the hobby?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Boingo's Avatar

How long have the guys been in the hobby?

Is it just me, so how do some of the long time hobbiest keep from getting busted by LE? I have typical hobby phone/email/name. Share your opinions.
    “Stay positive & Test Negative”
    Fred A.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Relocated from Welcome Wagon forum.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boingo View Post
    Is it just me, so how do some of the long time hobbiest keep from getting busted by LE? I have typical hobby phone/email/name. Share your opinions.
    By not being a stupid fuck.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boingo View Post

Simply by dating providers or using agencies here with numerous reviews will go a long way to a successful hobby career. Between 2000 and 2007 I was very deep in the hobby and never concerned myself with getting busted. People may say that was then, this is now, but it's using the same basics of hobby 101. There are enough ladies here to date without trying to find a diamond in the rough or picking up a street walker.

Also, cash is king, don't even think of using a credit card.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    By not being a stupid fuck.
    Yuppppp ...

Well reviewed ladies/agencies....if it lools/ sounds too good to be true....it prolly is....let someone else"take one for the team"..been in and out of hobby for about 20 years

I require a vulva pic before agreeing to meet & compare upon arrival.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Apart from a long, recent, hiatus, I’ve been active over the span of around 15 years. I echo the above sentiments: don’t be stupid, see only reviewed/verified ladies, use cash.

I will add: never connect cash to service in any communication...ever. If you want something specific and can’t find out if it’s available with a particular lady through reviews or her ads, be prepared not to have that specific itch scratched, or find a lady you know will do it for you. Better that than be on tape/text saying you want “x for $”, which is a shortcut to a mugshot.

Case study: back in the ASPD days there used to be social events where hobbyists and ladies would get together for happy hour - very often attached to a charity drive. Screening on both sides was significantly elevated and discussion of hobby business was strictly verboten. Well, at one such event, HPD snuck in some officers undercover who propositioned the gents and ladies with a reference to money, and a couple of dozen folks found themselves perp-walked past local TV news cameras that just happened to be there. I guess they let their guard down because they thought they were in a safe space, but there’s no such thing.

Lastly, get P411 verified, and use that to screen and be screened. Worth every penny.
    Long time hobbyist. P411 verified. Fully vaccinated.

When I started there was no social media, no cell phones and no Internet.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified) TXNSteven's Avatar
    Near Jersey Village, 10 minutes from city center
    I started in the hobby after my divorce in 2005, I was deep into the hobby as well (Dear_John) for about ten years. There were great social events invites from ASPD to attend miss the poker parties! Do your due diligence in research, as someone mentioned join P411 most reliable resource in my opinion. Then find reviews (if) no reviews stay away as a rule of thumb. Read alerts and warnings too, be aware of LE they are much more creative these days. Network within ourhome2. I have had the pleasure in being introduced to newbies by providers I had sessions with (those are awesome experiences!) If you travel always go by P411. Hope this helps - good luck and bust a nut or two!
    Houston based, DWM former member of P411 and Eccie been out of the hobby many years. So ready to dive back in!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lot has changed since '98. Those few years of being able to swing by 1 of about 8-10 trusted establishments on a whim and be practically guaranteed an awesome time from 10am to 2am are long gone, but it was great while it lasted. For the last 15 or so p411 has been a great tool, especially so because of the fair amount of traveling I do for business. The proliferation of providers with online presence helps as well, but most important is using that organ between your ears. Listen to it I over the other one and it will keep you out of trouble more times than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    When I started there was no social media, no cell phones and no Internet.
    Same here. Late 1970s
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    most of the above + NEVER even Consider making a deposit

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Since about two years before the end of ASPD - so you have to know to calculate ;)

It has been off and on as I often find a lady that I end up seeing exclusively. I also don’t do this is I get in a serious relationship. Not a judgment on those that do but just my personal choice/preference. The others above have given good advice. Best thing is to be cool with the ladies, don’t get attached (especially if you are married or expect a RWR and can afford to take care of a person’s lifestyle - minimum $80K/year). Set some rules and stick to them. I did not have any rules or limits in the beginning and it was not good for the first 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
    most of the above + NEVER even Consider making a deposit
    True Sir. Cash only.!!
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My first experience was with Monica of Houston if that rings any bells to any of you. She was amazing. And that was awhile ago.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast