Thread: RE: How do you become a VERIFIED MEMBER here?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

RE: How do you become a VERIFIED MEMBER here?

I'm not a newbie, been on this site for a while. But, I'm not that experienced either with this site. Could someone please tell me how to become verified here? I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ryan

You need to have a verified provider reach out to the admin to confirm your session. That’s what I read at least. I’ve had a few providers reach out but as you can tell I’m still not verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...and-Companions

This is at the top of the Welcome Wagon forum.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think you must have to cashapp admin or something. I have had several providers email me and admin and as you can see.....still not verified. I'm kinda not worried about it now as I have a pretty good list of ladies that I see and are very good at vouching for me if I want to see a new provider. Good luck!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cash under the table:)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same here. No luck getting verified even though I have completed the verification procedure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am in the same boat. I think it depends on the combination of admin’s mood and your luck. I have 2 verified agencies vouched for me (they both copied me the PM they sent to ck1942), I even sent ck a PM myself and politely asked what else do I need to do to get verified, but never hear back, now I am kind of give up already...

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    this is the Welcome Wagon.
    discussions about becoming a member should probably be in the "Ask your staff" sub-forum of the General "Questions and Answers" forum
    https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...Ask-your-staff

Same here I have done the verification procedure and nada.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokolatino View Post
    Same here I have done the verification procedure and nada.
    Do you have copies of verification messages to ck? If so send him a message, note the messages and ask for an update.
    No offence but you shhow a join date of April 2018, but I cannot recall ever seeing any prior communication and now you are posting in WW?

In the same boat I just gave up had a bunch of girls email ck but never ever heard back from him I guess you have to send pigeons or something or maybe it's a money transfer thing or something

Yes I do have copy of the msgs. I just did it this year, i didn't know how to get verified before. I never tried really until now that i have two providers to vouch for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I can't speak for admin but I've noticed that if you don't write reviews and contribute then you will not be a high priority no matter how many providers vouch for you. I've seen a newbie come on here and go crazy like a kid in a candy store. Write reviews 3 days in a row and bam he was verified. Others that just linger around in the dark don't do the forum any good.