Companion's Handle: AmberOktobur
Date of Visit: 02/23/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text or PM here on OH2
Phone Number: 469-213-0299
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58535-AmberOktobur
City, State: Arlington, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? She was running a little late. No biggie.
Activities: Convo, BBBJ+BLS, 69, DFK, Tit Play, Modified K9, more BBBJ+BLS, Prostate Play, Convo
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette down to shoulder blades
Smoking Status: None that I noticed
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: This woman is gorgeous. Beautiful smile, fantastic attitude, nice body. Really nice handful sized all natural/very responsive breasts. Some non-distracting ink. A little soft in the belly and butt, but that is just nit-picking.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Do yourself a favor and go see this woman. She's great.

Public comments:
I am very new to this hobby, and Amber is only the 4th provider I have spent time with. I will admit to being a little nervous and awkward when I went up to see her, but she instantly made me comfortable with that beautiful smile of hers. Attitude is everything, and Amber has that figured out in spades. We talked for a little while about all sorts of randomness (my choice), and she definitely engaged. How can I not be wowed by a hot chick with a great attitude AND she's intelligent enough to carry on a real conversation? Yahtzee!!! I hit the trifecta. At this point, I am seriously turned on, and it's time to get down to business. :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.