Thread: AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur: A+++ Enthusiastic, Seriously Cool Chick

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur: A+++ Enthusiastic, Seriously Cool Chick

Companion's Handle: AmberOktobur
    Date of Visit: 02/23/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text or PM here on OH2
    Phone Number: 469-213-0299
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?58535-AmberOktobur
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? She was running a little late. No biggie.
    Activities: Convo, BBBJ+BLS, 69, DFK, Tit Play, Modified K9, more BBBJ+BLS, Prostate Play, Convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette down to shoulder blades
    Smoking Status: None that I noticed
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: This woman is gorgeous. Beautiful smile, fantastic attitude, nice body. Really nice handful sized all natural/very responsive breasts. Some non-distracting ink. A little soft in the belly and butt, but that is just nit-picking.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Do yourself a favor and go see this woman. She's great.

Public comments:
    I am very new to this hobby, and Amber is only the 4th provider I have spent time with. I will admit to being a little nervous and awkward when I went up to see her, but she instantly made me comfortable with that beautiful smile of hers. Attitude is everything, and Amber has that figured out in spades. We talked for a little while about all sorts of randomness (my choice), and she definitely engaged. How can I not be wowed by a hot chick with a great attitude AND she's intelligent enough to carry on a real conversation? Yahtzee!!! I hit the trifecta. At this point, I am seriously turned on, and it's time to get down to business. :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice review! I tried to set up something with her over this past weekend, since her last ad had indicated she was in the area, but she never responded to my PM. Ah, well....
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TinMan,

I don't have the skins on the wall here that you do, as I have only been around for a month and done a grand total of 5 dates. I had two great experiences with Somer, two dates with two other ladies that I won't mention that kinda sucked and then the one yesterday with Amber. One thing I have learned at this point is that it can be very aggravating trying to get something lined up, but I managed to get very lucky yesterday. I had 3 girls in mind to contact with Amber being first on the list. I sent two messages at 8:49 and 8:52am with way more info than I probably should have, and she hit me back very quickly at 8:54 to get the ball rolling. After a couple more questions back and forth, she was off to do her screening with the references I gave her. By 10:03, we had pretty much set everything up in principle. The only hold up is that she needed to get checked in at the hotel which couldn't happen before 1:30. Long story short, I reached out a little before 9am and by 2pm I was knocking at her door.

Somer (still a huge fan) has always been responsive, but I was really surprised how quickly Amber replied to a text. Given the radio silence from other ladies I have reached out to over the last month or so, I have to say that I was really impressed. No doubt my perspective is colored by my newness with all this, but that's kinda how I see it.

Anyway, if you're looking for a great GFE from a real sweetheart, give Amber another shot. She told me yesterday that she is a very low volume provider, so you have hit her at a time when someone else just got to her first. Who knows, life happens, right?

Also, if you want more pics, just go to Google Images and search her name. There's a bunch on there ranging from very girl next door to sexy minx to goth club raver babe. I've learned that trick works pretty well with most of the ladies here on OH2 if you want more pics that just what is on the profile pages.

Hope that helps.

It very well may have been that she wasn’t in town that day. Several of her ads in the FW forums mention putting off an out of town trip, so it could be that she was finally able to make that trip. She’s been spending a lot of time in underserved locations that happen to be convenient to me, though, so it’s probably just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My two cents...I have seen Amber on a number of occasions...when the session actually happened is was every bit as good as the OP states. She and I had an excellent rapport and, again, the sex was great. That’s why I kept reaching out. However she ghosted me on one appointment, we met on the second, and then she ghosted me twice more. That was it for me. So just as an FYI, I don’t think one single session was ever on time (doesn’t really bother me if it’s 10-15 minutes late) however I don’t believe we had a session that started within 20 minutes of the agreed on time. If you can actually see her, she is fantastic. Happy hobbying.

That’s good advice. I’ll likely reach out to her if I have an occasion where I’m not concerned if the session happens on time or at all. Some of my ATFs were like that, but that was pre-COVID when I had a lot more opportunities to take shots in the dark and not be too concerned if they hit the target (because I’d be taking another shot a day or two later lol).

Amber is great but you need to be very calm and patient (very very patient) with her and her dog so if you like driving 55 in the safe slow lane she's not for you she's for the guys who drive a Cobra GT at 90MPH in rush hour traffic with reckless abandon.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    I found her to be pretty cool and very accomodating. About a month ago I saw her once a week for about three weeks. Texted in the morning, then set up a lunchtime appointment. She's fucking HOT IMO and has some serious skills-- the DTBBBJ rimming thing she does is off the charts!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by jrewing40; 03-02-2021 at 04:16 PM.
    Oil Baron

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She actually answers?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    She did for me
    Oil Baron

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I totally agree

She does look Hott and tempting but when they keep you waiting on the fence/parking lot for a bit it just makes a meet n greet situation not a fun visit and no reason to hang or repeat
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Couple follow up pics

Alot has been said about how hot Amber is, and she just reminded me of it (as if I could forget) a couple days ago. During our session,I had given her a gift of come hair extensions that I have laying around. I had a couple hundred that I intended to resell which was pretty much just a waste of time, so I have been offering them to the ladies I see in sessions or to just random strangers with brightly colored hair. Basically they are too good to throw away and they don't sell worth a damn, so I just give them away to women who might like them. I digress. So, Amber texts me a couple pics to my phone where she is wearing one of the extensions, and I thought I would share them here.

I am a huge AmberOktobur fan. She's stunning, intelligent, and an absolute sexual animal in the sack. In short, she's a hell of a lot of fun to spend a session with. The flipside, as noted by a couple guys on this thread is that she can be a little flaky when it comes to punctuality and even missing sessions. Some guys will have the tolerance to deal with that, and others won't. Que sera sera, I guess. I talked with her at length about it, and I know for a fact that she is working to do better in that regard. Short version, if you actually have a session with her, she's absolutely amazing. If not, for whatever reason, she can be kinda frustrating.

Now, about those pics. Another thing I talked with her about is the need to put up better pics in her profile. I was flabbergasted when she texted these to me. This is one seriously beautiful woman, IMO.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2965.jpg 
Views:	1670 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	808759 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2966.jpg 
Views:	1667 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	808760