I am Nikki Tylor the highly acclaimed true girlfriend experience. Let me show you the difference of what a true Gfe should be , there is a reason why I am Legendary. I have over 590 👌 on P411 - P19054 is my ID . My 400 plus reviews are linked on my website from All National Boards! STAUS insures you DO NOT get SCAMMED and my HUMBLENESS reflects in my hourly RATE compared to others with similar status .

If you desire elegance, glamour, beauty, and a charming witty demeanor, I am your lady. If one were to research my presence online, they would find that my beauty, personality and enthusiasm for fun are second to no one. I am NIKKI TYLOR, an elite companion that is adored and desired by many, just look at my many reviews. I love culture and travel, fine dining, fine wines and adventure. I am the complete package of a woman to spend time with, as I am popular for my engaging personality, wistful charm. I truly love connecting with new people and building long lasting, genuine relationships.

I AM the girl who walks the walk and just doesn’t talk. I have accompanied as a Travel Companion to over 10 countries and been in several Arrangements lasting for two years . I specialize in FLY ME TO YOU ! I Love the complex emotional and psychological interaction that creates CHEMISTRY! Come see why my reputation is Legendary.

I would love to be your easiest hello and your hardest goodbye. Your New Orleans Girlfriend, Nikki

@Tylornikki - my Twitter is fun and exciting hope you will enjoy 😊

whodatnolabarbiedoll@yahoo.com

nikkitylor.com