Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FaceTime and Employment Verifications

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I do "scratch and sniff" meeting before actual date. After verification and getting a picture of a gent. I don't go out for a lunch with a new guy, but, I meet for 2 minutes at busy retail parking lot.
    Yes, I have asked for a pictures and have never been told "no." Maybe, because I have no desire to hurt anyone and this is obvious. Or men, who are willing to do certain things for me are secure in their intentions and have no reasons to be worried, that I will hurt them.

There are plenty of men, who have nothing to hide, because they are here to have fun and to make others feel comfortable.

But, please, don't forget, that there are plenty of losers, guys and girls, who think, that they can hurt or take advantage of a lady/gent, and that is why we all trying to stay away from such idiots.

We are also trying to weed-out abusers and violent individuals, who can ruin our fun.
    So, if you have malicious intent, or if you are disrespectful and violent person, you should be worried, that we will expose you and make public your information. And if you are here to have fun- Don't worry.
    What goes around - comes around.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I do "scratch and sniff" meeting before actual date. After verification and getting a picture of a gent. I don't go out for a lunch with a new guy, but, I meet for 2 minutes at busy retail parking lot.
    Yes, I have asked for a pictures and have never been told "no." Maybe, because I have no desire to hurt anyone and this is obvious. Or men, who are willing to do certain things for me are secure in their intentions and have no reasons to be worried, that I will hurt them.

There are plenty of men, who have nothing to hide, because they are here to have fun and to make others feel comfortable.

But, please, don't forget, that there are plenty of losers, guys and girls, who think, that they can hurt or take advantage of a lady/gent, and that is why we all trying to stay away from such idiots.

We are also trying to weed-out abusers and violent individuals, who can ruin our fun.
    So, if you have malicious intent, or if you are disrespectful and violent person, you should be worried, that we will expose you and make public your information. And if you are here to have fun- Don't worry.
    What goes around - comes around.
    Can’t a guy even take a few hours off and run a few laps around the beads without something like this getting posted?

So you have NEVER been told NO? Never? Okay let’s let that one go.

Nothing is to hide? Really? So let me get this straight, you are of the opinion that guys not willing to be outed, have something to hide?

Quick question, how many idiots have you actually met? While I agree safety is number one on just about everyone’s list, what percentage of the guys you have met in all your years have been idiots? Hurt you? Took advantage of you? Before you answer let me share something with you. If safety is truly your concern why don’t you get a real job that takes you out of harms way instead of bestowing your one sided wisdom to get unsuspecting hobbyists to put themselves in harms way? See I don’t believe you. Like other providers that play that same game, you want information about a guy to hold that over him assuring yourself he can’t complain no matter what you do or don’t do. Kind of pay or else kind of thing.

So only abusers, violent individuals with malicious intent have something to worry about? Where is that face palm emoji.

Being Sunday I’m feeling a little religious. So let me share something from over 2000+ years ago. It came out of the Bible. Please fact check me!

What did Sweet baby Jesus say when he found guys wanting to stone a ******? He said “ Let he who is without sin throw the first stone!” The hobbyist, we men threw down their stones and walked away. Now the important part. He told the ****** she is forgiven. He also said, now leave and sin NO MORE! I always start crying at that point so I never was able to keep reading.

So as Sweet baby Jesus said, and I’m paraphrasing, get out of the ****** business if your safety is truly what you value. It’s either that or except the fact that yes there are risks all around us and none of us are ever 100% safe. But PLEASE stop blame shifting and shaming all hobbyists because of a few dip shits. I venture to say the vast majority out there are great appreciative, respectful gentleman.

Can I get an AMEN?
    Last edited by Micio Consigliere; 04-11-2021 at 02:01 PM.

People,
    Please don't feed that troll

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Quote Originally Posted by Jdub2222 View Post
    What are your experiences with this as alternate sources of verification for newbies? Makes me a bit nervous for some reason. Curious of providers and hobbyists experiences/opinions.
    Op I recommend you simply ask yourself two simple questions. Once you do I’m betting you’ll come up with the answer best suited for you.

1 Do you have anything to risk or lose if a wife, partner, significant other, kids, other family members or relatives or employer or fellow employees or neighbor finds out you’re in the hobby?

2 How badly do you want to meet the person requesting real life information?

You should have the very best answer for you. Remember, always think with the big head and safety first.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    P411 is the way to go. The site screens the guys when they sign-up. The girls give Okays if the guy is alright.

If the provider and the guy are both on P411, the guy asks for an appointment on the P411 platform. The girl can directly look-up your profile and your number of Okays.

If a provider is not on P411, you can now email her a link to look at your profile including the number of okays you have.

Easy-peasy.

A'Man

^^ Correct but a new guy with zero/no "okays" will have a difficult time getting a reputable provider or a gentleman that has "no current ok's"..... Then what?
    P411 requires money to be a member, that money has nothing to do with us provider's & that website exclusively has (in writing) they aren't responsible for any persons actions when it comes to meeting.

The current OK's is the (most) important factor.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    ^^ Correct but a new guy with zero/no "okays" will have a difficult time getting a reputable provider or a gentleman that has "no current ok's"..... Then what?
    P411 requires money to be a member, that money has nothing to do with us provider's & that website exclusively has (in writing) they aren't responsible for any persons actions when it comes to meeting.

The current OK's is the (most) important factor.
    Perhaps I can point out a few obvious differences for you and a similarity.

To get verified here one needs to meet at least 2 providers and hope they will vouch for you and then wait. That costs money. Yes P411 costs money as well. I made the mistake of reaching out to 3 providers at the same time with ZERO okays. All contacted me ready to schedule. The responsiveness and professionalism of the providers was remarkable. Full disclosure, a few of the older more vocal providers are on P411 as well as they are here.

Yet to be cat fished on P411. Never had a no show or cancelation. Rates tend to be a little higher but in every case they honor their lowest published rate. Several providers have no okay requirements. Most 1 or 2. Seen a few 3’s.

The biggest difference is no one calls you a Troll when you tell the truth. And on P411 the pendulum swings both ways. Screw guys around they shit can you. Screw a provider over and they will shut you down faster than greased lightning. And no refunds. In short people act professional. Excellent tool.

The name I use on P411 is:

More Money Than Common Sense

That could be why my success has been awesome but probably not.
    Last edited by Micio Consigliere; 04-11-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    People,
    Please don't feed that troll
    So is it now ok for provider's to call names? Thought this was something that would get you points?

Let's keep the name calling and vitriol out of these forums, OK?

Keep the discussion polite and civil.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
    So is it now ok for provider's to call names? Thought this was something that would get you points?
    It’s a gray area lol

Quote Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a process.

LOLOL

This thread should be closed.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a process.

LOLOL

In compliance with the post by staff Mokoa, what in the world does your post have to do with this thread topic? Isn’t that thread hijacking? Do the rules not apply to you?

You share you opinion / position not once but three times in this short thread. Then, when someone offers up a different opinion / position you call them a name!? Are other board members not allowed to have different views that yours without be harassed? Then as as bonus you decide to defend your post with some crapola you found doing a Google search to substantiate your vitriol and hatred of men that don’t and would never call on you? You don’t know me. Instead of slinging your hatred, how about you “be” the change you want to see. Just a thought.

Close the thread? Is that your objective? You don’t like the OP’s subject matter so “YOU” think the thread should be closed? Maybe your efforts might be better severed being kind, not a, as you put it, a Troll. Try it you might like it.

You know what they say, if the vibrator fits, use it!

PS:

The bill board you put up every time you post, sharing your rates along with admission of trying to attain unethical goals along with having a ruined reputation which you think allows you to speak freely, certainly speaks for itself. At first reading I thought it was your attempt at humor. I had no idea you were serious.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

LOLOL

hobbyverse trolls generally display/share many common traits:

goad/gadfly

a fly that bites livestock, especially a horsefly, warble fly, or botfly.

an annoying person, especially one who provokes others into action by criticism.
    "always a gadfly, he attacked intellectual orthodoxies"

But some of the main keys in this community seem to be

the member who never really hobbies or one who claims to hobby but rarely or never displays reviews (or ads) or never "adds to the data base" in a meaningful way.

As noted in the site flag:

ourhome2 is a privately owned and operated adult (18 years or older) "hobbying" community website with public forums open to lurkers and to basic registered members. Full access features and non-public and strictly private forums are available only to validated/verified members.

Membershp in this "hobbying" community requires confirmed in-person, person+person intimate adult activities and acceptance/tolerance for adult discussion, activities and images and hobbying activities.

= = = = =

OH2 accepts all comers (male or female) at face value until they prove otherwise.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2