Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FaceTime and Employment Verifications

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

FaceTime and Employment Verifications

What are your experiences with this as alternate sources of verification for newbies? Makes me a bit nervous for some reason. Curious of providers and hobbyists experiences/opinions.

As soon as I see it, I move on. Sometimes you just gotta say no to yourself. If you really need to see her, make an appointment with a lady that will serve as a reference then go back and try again. Just not worth it.

Good luck

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I understand the need to see the face of a newbie, who is unverified and un-vouched by anyone, who is only on this site for a month.

How else would you proof, that you are not LE? And that you are employed(have cash), clean, safe, drug free and not violent? If you know how, why don't you offer this information to her?!

Girls are asking, because they want to protect them self. Man refusing to answer, maybe, because they are dangerous and possibly could try to take advantage of someone, without consequences.

You should appreciate, that girls are doing they work, to keep you safe.

If you are not happy with her requests, find someone, who will do less - but that could be harmful/dangerous for you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Do NOT send face pictures or employment of any kind.

Pm is best and safest. Why? Because the providers can research all your data and reviews here and you can pm each other from here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Thumbs down Think with the intellectual head.

The lady has the right to ask for anything she wishes in “her” screening process.

Gentleman have the right to refuse to comply and move along. Nothing is more dangerous than putting your personal information in the hands of someone you don’t know, and no sexual encounter is worth endangering your reputation, family, or livelihood. Remember, your personal safety is paramount.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    The lady has the right to ask for anything she wishes in “her” screening process.

Gentleman have the right to refuse to comply and move along. Nothing is more dangerous than putting your personal information in the hands of someone you don’t know, and no sexual encounter is worth endangering your reputation, family, or livelihood. Remember, your personal safety is paramount.
    This X 2. I absolutely respect the fact the Lady has the right to request such info but I am not sending Face pics or employment/LinkedIn information. If my P411history or References are not sufficient then both of us miss out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I totally agree with this post. If either party is not feeling it. Then both should move on. It sometimes stinks for me when a provider I have not seen before asks me for a pic. Which I totally understand. I just have share that due to discretion I cannot. And I get it and understand. And we both move on or she takes a chance based on references. And then you show your appreciation to the lovely provider and thank her. But a provider can and should require all the screening she will be comfortable with.

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Do NOT send face pictures or employment of any kind.

Pm is best and safest. Why? Because the providers can research all your data and reviews here and you can pm each other from here.
    Providers research? Lmfao

People,
    Please don't feed that troll

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    People,
    Please don't feed that troll
    So is it now ok for provider's to call names? Thought this was something that would get you points?

Quote Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
    So is it now ok for provider's to call names? Thought this was something that would get you points?
    It’s a gray area lol

Quote Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a process.

LOLOL

This thread should be closed.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a process.

LOLOL

In compliance with the post by staff Mokoa, what in the world does your post have to do with this thread topic? Isn’t that thread hijacking? Do the rules not apply to you?

You share you opinion / position not once but three times in this short thread. Then, when someone offers up a different opinion / position you call them a name!? Are other board members not allowed to have different views that yours without be harassed? Then as as bonus you decide to defend your post with some crapola you found doing a Google search to substantiate your vitriol and hatred of men that don’t and would never call on you? You don’t know me. Instead of slinging your hatred, how about you “be” the change you want to see. Just a thought.

Close the thread? Is that your objective? You don’t like the OP’s subject matter so “YOU” think the thread should be closed? Maybe your efforts might be better severed being kind, not a, as you put it, a Troll. Try it you might like it.

You know what they say, if the vibrator fits, use it!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

LOLOL

hobbyverse trolls generally display/share many common traits:

goad/gadfly

a fly that bites livestock, especially a horsefly, warble fly, or botfly.

an annoying person, especially one who provokes others into action by criticism.
    "always a gadfly, he attacked intellectual orthodoxies"

But some of the main keys in this community seem to be

the member who never really hobbies or one who claims to hobby but rarely or never displays reviews (or ads) or never "adds to the data base" in a meaningful way.

As noted in the site flag:

ourhome2 is a privately owned and operated adult (18 years or older) "hobbying" community website with public forums open to lurkers and to basic registered members. Full access features and non-public and strictly private forums are available only to validated/verified members.

Membershp in this "hobbying" community requires confirmed in-person, person+person intimate adult activities and acceptance/tolerance for adult discussion, activities and images and hobbying activities.

= = = = =

OH2 accepts all comers (male or female) at face value until they prove otherwise.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I personally will not send anyone any face picks. Nor will I FaceTime, or point to my LinkedIn, or show pay stubs.
    I could take a picture of my ID, block-out all vital information and only show my face and partial name. As a provider, I can use this information, to find this person, in case if he hurt me. For my security only.

Walk a mile in other's shoes, to understand their behavior. What would you ask if you are a provider, who is about to invite a stranger in your house? What will scare you? What will make you relaxed and eager?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast