Thread: Hello To All Of You OH2 Men Out There!! I'm Starz Fresh and New From The Strip Clubs

Hello To All Of You OH2 Men Out There!! I'm Starz Fresh and New From The Strip Clubs

Attachment 797974Attachment 797977
    GREETINGS TO ALL YOU OH2 MEN OUT THERE..... I'm Starz and I hope that you guys will love to visit me as I get involved with all of the fun here. I'm new to this site but not new to being a provider, so please take it easy on me at first as I warm-up to all the actions here.

My in-call will be in North Dallas around the 635 & 75 area. And by the way, I also provide out-calls as well. My donations are listed in my signature so please be careful not to overlook them. Yes, I'm fresh out of the strip clubs and I'm looking to make my way here. For notice guys..... If you decide to write a review on me please be sure to include my email address which is: starz4play@gmail.com. However, I will only communicate by way of PM's here only. Thanks.

Before you can see me I'll need for you to send me a PM first with your contact number, the last 2 most recently visited Providers from OH2, and the exact time that you are seeking. Please give me at least 45 minutes to an hour's notice before you wish to see me okay guys. Thanks.

Attachment 797978

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome Ms starz.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome! Great pics!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    beautiful young lady and a lot of fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Starz, you are, to say the least, just simply yummy. You did a great job on this introduction and get the Wizards award for the best and most complete Introduction of the week. No doubt that you will find many suitors making contact.
    Remember that you currently have limited PM availability. So monitor it closely and keep space available at all times to avoid missing opportunities for us to make contact per your instructions. Have fun, I look forward to getting to know you and experience your personality, charms and talents.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogie211 View Post
    beautiful young lady and a lot of fun
    Doogie, you have been around a while but are unverified? why? I assume you know this very sexy girl, so post a review and share the intel.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mcharles4218's Avatar
    Howdy, Darlin