Hair Color and Length: Black, below shoulders
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: Tiny, skinny, MM chest, possibly 5'1" or 5'2"
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Having been here a handful of times, I was definitely needing to get out of the house after the weather-imposed lockdown. Texted to assure the business was open, and got the go ahead. I usually don't request specific girls; saw Bobo a few weeks back, Yumi (who is not there any longer) a few times, and others whose names I have forgotten or never knew.
    I was pleased to see Mia open the secondary door, she grabbed my hand and led me into the room, accepted my door fee, told to disrobe, and awaited her return.
    Would definitely request her for a return visit. Great time. See Private commentary.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad to see a recent review here. I'm contemplating going in this week but had seen some off reviews not too long ago then nothing. Ads say new management, so I took a pause.

I'm not generally a FS guy, I'd be happy with a decent massage and L2. Any ideas what the next notch down in tip structure is there?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

mia continued

...just stopped by there today. this was my first time getting FS...and i loved it.
    i left 100 on the table and actually got offered a 2nd girl! i said nah...one is good and
    it was. it was.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm like austingeek and not into FS. Any idea what the tip would be for massage and L2

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    Excellent review. From the views you've received, I see you've done a much better job of describing Mia than I did. I'm really glad for that! She was great in all possible ways I thought.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Is this the same Mia from Sakura and the place on Anderson Mill Road?

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    No, sir. Completely different Mia from the Sakura Mia. This Mia is not a lazy masseuse at all (at least not for me). The Mia from Sakura was not as enthusiastic as I remember, but I met that Mia after Sakura in the now closed Rose and another place "Crystal"? on Jollyville Rd.

i have never been to an amp

how to you make it clear what you want (fs)? i'm a gfe guy, any way around cbj? i like the convenience of the amp there seem to be two close to me ... but i don't know with my fondness for hugging, kissing and not really a massage guy .. if this would work for me.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

no CBJ for me

Both times i've been here, i've had BBBJ, not CBJ. There was no kissing and only a hello/goodbye hug though. So overall might not be the thing you're looking for dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by cgsxl View Post
    might not be the thing you're looking for dodge.
    Pity because it works for me on several levels. But that might be the case.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

I think I'm gonna give Mia a try. Reading lots of good experiences. Haven't been to an AMP since covid started, so I'm curious - are masks expected?