Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Action?

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    You only live once, do it your way. NO regrets!!
    Safe Bissy hobbying. Be sure to post your reviews and share your experiences!!
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Quote Originally Posted by Noémie AdorÉe View Post
    this is funny as hell lol..."screen me"
    I had just assumed that meant re-screening your ***** **** was included in the purchase price.....

(Edited forbidden topic. 6/8/18 - gfe)
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    I had just assumed that meant re-screening your ***** **** was included in the purchase price.....
    I don't think we're supposed to mention XXXXX, but heck, that was funny, Russ.

I know there were strict rules in place about such posts at the E Fancy but I haven’t personally seen anything definitive about it here. If I’m wrong, my apologies....but at the same time, I couldn’t resist....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    You only live once, do it your way. NO regrets!!
    Safe Bissy hobbying. Be sure to post your reviews and share your experiences!!
    Had SW GFE today for the first time. It was the most intense that I've had in a while. It felt closer to "civilian" than "provider". Civilian feels different than provider because civilian is more personal. I think it had something to do with our initial face-to-face contact way of meeting (SW and I). Seeking out an online provider feels more like ordering from the internet. It's not an interactive process. With a SW, there's a swirl of emotions and adrenaline racing in me during the initial engagement. Though it feels terrifying, at the same time it also feels oddly romantic. It reminds somewhat of the feeling of asking a beautiful lady at the club to dance. Very nerve racking but also very pleasurable. This whole experience I described is completely absent when "ordering" an online provider. The SW rush fuels the intensity of the GFE. If I get arrested, I'll just explain to people that I was following my heart. It's true. We men fall in love with our eyes. If you're a guy and you hit up the track, you might be telling yourself that you might go to jail if you pick up a lady. But once you see finally see "her", and you know she's "it", you are going to say "screw it", "YOLO", and you're going to engage her. This is how it happens. Just don't mention money EVER and you can't be convicted. Expect CBJ 60 and CFS HHR 100. No BBBJ. Just come with it and plop it down for her to see but DON'T say anything until y'all start stripping and touching. After this, that's when you can start getting into the details. Also, get her phone number when you first engage her on the street. That's the most important thing. This allows you both to meet up at HER motel instead of having to drive her in your car when you can be stopped by a cop. When you get her number, slip her a $20 so that she knows you're serious. It's not illegal to get a woman's phone number off the street. It's also not illegal to give her money off the street after you get her phone number as a friendly gesture. People give money to panhandlers all the time. Keep in touch with her and meet her up the next day at the motel. I doubt an undercover cop will wait until the next day to make a bust.

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    I don't think we're supposed to mention XXXXX, but heck, that was funny, Russ.
    .... Eew

- - - Updated - - -

***** **** ew who thinks like that lol odd

(Edited 6/9/18. Forbidden topic. - gfe)

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Had SW GFE today for the first time. It was the most intense that I've had in a while. It felt closer to "civilian" than "provider". Civilian feels different than provider because civilian is more personal. I think it had something to do with our initial face-to-face contact way of meeting (SW and I). Seeking out an online provider feels more like ordering from the internet. It's not an interactive process. With a SW, there's a swirl of emotions and adrenaline racing in me during the initial engagement. Though it feels terrifying, at the same time it also feels oddly romantic. It reminds somewhat of the feeling of asking a beautiful lady at the club to dance. Very nerve racking but also very pleasurable. This whole experience I described is completely absent when "ordering" an online provider. The SW rush fuels the intensity of the GFE. If I get arrested, I'll just explain to people that I was following my heart. It's true. We men fall in love with our eyes. If you're a guy and you hit up the track, you might be telling yourself that you might go to jail if you pick up a lady. But once you see finally see "her", and you know she's "it", you are going to say "screw it", "YOLO", and you're going to engage her. This is how it happens. Just don't mention money EVER and you can't be convicted. Expect CBJ 60 and CFS HHR 100. No BBBJ. Just come with it and plop it down for her to see but DON'T say anything until y'all start stripping and touching. After this, that's when you can start getting into the details. Also, get her phone number when you first engage her on the street. That's the most important thing. This allows you both to meet up at HER motel instead of having to drive her in your car when you can be stopped by a cop. When you get her number, slip her a $20 so that she knows you're serious. It's not illegal to get a woman's phone number off the street. It's also not illegal to give her money off the street after you get her phone number as a friendly gesture. People give money to panhandlers all the time. Keep in touch with her and meet her up the next day at the motel. I doubt an undercover cop will wait until the next day to make a bust.
    nope she is not a cop. glad you had fun. you should review your experiences on Bissy in "Other" reviews.
    i had a similarly intense gfe session-possibly the most intense in 5 years in the hobby-with one of my utrs, last week. we hadn't seen each other for a while, and it was like we were both struck by lightning. when i started thinking about her the next day, i decided i need to take a break from "Lola" for at least a week..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    good to know n.h.4.b.m. all negotiations henceforward should take place "en caro." lol.
    i've always wondered, are s.w. u.c. cops armed? i would think not, just their backup, i'd guess.
    Of course they have some sort of weapon. What if someone grabs them off the street? Or pulls a weapon on them. Why would they not be armed?

No judgment here, but since there are clearly people in our community who are active on the street, here is an excellent resource for anyone who may need some assistance.

A wonderful organization of truly caring people with the right mindset.

https://www.thelanding.org

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    No judgment here, but since there are clearly people in our community who are active on the street, here is an excellent resource for anyone who may need some assistance.

A wonderful organization of truly caring people with the right mindset.

https://www.thelanding.org
    Thank you for sharing that link. I think I would go volunteer, so hard to find time with my school schedule but I think it would be something I would love to do.

They’d be lucky to have you there, Katie. I don’t volunteer with this organization, but rather one that does work with them. It hurts my heart when I see good guys who don’t recognize the problems these girls face. I know most of the time it’s not malicious, it’s just ignorance and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, just the true definition of the word. I can’t believe that it’s just that they don’t care.

I go by Bissonet occasionally and it’s hard to see all the girls on the streets. Very hard. Way more girls out there since BP shut down.

Sometimes I bring them water or $5 Burger King gift cards. They see my car and always wave at me and call me ma’am and say thank you. I wish I could do more. It’s rewarding but heart breaking at the same time.
    Last edited by Guest 090419-1; 06-09-2018 at 03:58 PM.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Of course they have some sort of weapon. What if someone grabs them off the street? Or pulls a weapon on them. Why would they not be armed?
    it's a bit tricky packing ur 9 mm when ur practically naked tho..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They’d be lucky to have you there, Katie. I don’t volunteer with this organization, but rather one that does work with them. It hurts my heart when I see good guys who don’t recognize the problems these girls face. I know most of the time it’s not malicious, it’s just ignorance and I don’t mean that in a derogatory way, just the true definition of the word. I can’t believe that it’s just that they don’t care.

I go by Bissonet occasionally and it’s hard to see all the girls on the streets. Very hard. Way more girls out there since BP shut down.

Sometimes I bring them water or $5 Burger King gift cards. They see my car and always wave at me and call me ma’am and say thank you. I wish I could do more. It’s rewarding but heart breaking at the same time.
    So B3, how many $5 Burger King gift cards do you need?
    I will contribute

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What problems do they face ?

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Where is it?

Bissonnet?

Any others?

Expected Rates? Versus OH2? (e.g. 25% cheaper?)

PM me or reply here

Thank you!
    LOL
    Interesting read,how this thread has turned out.

To answer your original question :
    Have you tried the neighborhood cantinas and pony bars?
    IDK, there's usually action in those joints
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

Contact For Next AVAIL,not posting ads

◇"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast