Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Action?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    ...Inevitably, there's also a few unsightly fatties but they're definitely in the minority...

Well, you just lost any sympathy or respect from this bawdy BBW for anything you've said in the past or will type in the future. There is NO reason whatsoever to insult ANY woman based on her body type, as what sinks your "Titanic" may float another boat.

Good luck with "Arby's." Don't complain if you get food poisoning.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Where is it?

Bissonnet?

Any others?

Expected Rates? Versus OH2? (e.g. 25% cheaper?)

PM me or reply here

Thank you!
    Thanks for posting!

Threads like these definitely help the community admin rethink and possibly reshape the "immediately" open forums available to newly registered.

The NCIS tv show "probie" moniker comes to mind.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Don't need a violin...more like a harmonica and two hots on a cot

Just my. 02....street action is simply not for me. Too much risk and way too many variables for me to get involved.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar
    I have several girls I grew up with who are cops. Their job is to nab ppl who like street walkers.
    One of them, beautiful white chick. Has a booty we all would die for. She has boobs that are perfect. She can blend into the scene better than most girls. Due to her beauty and assets, when she's "working" she gets them left and right. All day n night. Trust me when I say cops know exactly how to blend in. And you will never know if cop or not due to the no screening on both ends. So have wipes, bail money, divorce papers ready to sign, and a new wife in mind before you hit up these streets looking for a cheaper girl!!
    And fyi...the cops know that a lot of business is back in the streets. So go ahead and test the waters.
    And another fyi...I am a BBW and do very well in Houston. Your remark about BBW and shit was uncalled for.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Moore View Post
    I have several girls I grew up with who are cops. Their job is to nab ppl who like street walkers.
    One of them, beautiful white chick. Has a booty we all would die for. She has boobs that are perfect. She can blend into the scene better than most girls. Due to her beauty and assets, when she's "working" she gets them left and right. All day n night. Trust me when I say cops know exactly how to blend in. And you will never know if cop or not due to the no screening on both ends. So have wipes, bail money, divorce papers ready to sign, and a new wife in mind before you hit up these streets looking for a cheaper girl!!
    And fyi...the cops know that a lot of business is back in the streets. So go ahead and test the waters.
    And another fyi...I am a BBW and do very well in Houston. Your remark about BBW and shit was uncalled for.
    Op, Alexis is right. steer clear of the really hot white gals. a large percentage are cops. and pay after the session, not before, if at all possible.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Let's not get carried away now...whether it's online or in the streets,there are safer ways to play
    Why don't you go ask your cop friend why female officers never ever get in a client's car??

Quote Originally Posted by NoHobby4BrokeMen View Post
    Let's not get carried away now...whether it's online or in the streets,there are safer ways to play
    Why don't you go ask your cop friend why female officers never ever get in a client's car??
    good to know n.h.4.b.m. all negotiations henceforward should take place "en caro." lol.
    i've always wondered, are s.w. u.c. cops armed? i would think not, just their backup, i'd guess.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Those cops do not target anyone specifically
    They ain't out there to look cute or risk their lives
    They want to bust as many people as possible with little effort
    If you're avoiding their questions and taking up too much of their time,they will move on to the next trick
    And for every 1 decent chick,there will be 10 guys trying to pick her up
    You can't arrest more than 2 without giving yourself away

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Alexis,

You're not BBW. You're sexy thick. C'mon, you already know that.

Many women are overly self conscientious and they consider themselves BBW but they are really just thick, which is actually my preference.

My comment was about a few women I saw last night that were trying to hula hoop through some Firestone tires.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Op, Alexis is right. steer clear of the really hot white gals. a large percentage are cops. and pay after the session, not before, if at all possible.
    Advice acknowledged.

Most of the women at Arby's were darker skin yummy hotties.

Here's a fun screening tip for anybody. When she gets in the car, kindly ask her to screen you...LOL
    You'll thank me later. :)

Anyways, going back in tonight...

Safe hobbying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Moore View Post
    Yep. Maybe we’ll see your Mug Shot on the local news.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    As I said in another thread. The chase, the danger, the getting away with it is the rush for some guys...maybe even more than the sex act itself. WALDT so to each his own.

^^+1

Verified Companion Companion Noémie AdorÉe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    bissy is pretty heavily surveilled. better have ur story ready why you have a ****** in the front seat when you get pulled over for "unsafe lane change." lol. there are guys on here who hit bissy gals on the regular but it aint for everyone.
    ---
    lol im not gonna lie I tried the bissy thing... I was totally scared lol..

- - - Updated - - -

Advice acknowledged.

Most of the women at Arby's were darker skin yummy hotties.

Here's a fun screening tip for anybody. When she gets in the car, kindly ask her to screen you...LOL
    You'll thank me later. :)

Anyways, going back in tonight...
    ---

this is funny as hell lol..."screen me"

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast