Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Street Action?

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    #moneytizethatvouch..
    #agal'sgottagetpaid..

yes but Cameron, was he a short, skinny, funny-looking, socially awkward, obnoxious Asian dude? i think knot. i got 4 benjis riding on ur answer, so sure, send me ur bill..
    I never charge for vouching for a guy... and I’ve not seen any Asian men since the end of last year.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    ^^aight nohobby4brokemen, i accept all major debit and credit cards. thx for playing...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Number one I do screen. Number to my rates are not any of your concern and less you’re trying to see me. Number three I didn’t not vouch for him and I made that perfectly clear to him. And he still sent me several PMs demanding a vouch, Which I did not do. So keep me out of all the negativity whatever you all have going on, I am not a part of. I did not insert myself in this thread to do the back-and-forth childish immature games.
    He sent multiple pms asking for a vouch u didn't give him one?

What was the point of this post?

$
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I’ve given plenty of refs, in the last few days. I do remember speaking with you. And yes, I said it- joking. You were not disrespectful & the session gave me no red flags on why I wouldn’t vouch for you. I’ve NEVER charged extra for being a ref. What I do require an extra donation for are certain fetishes, video /pic, and extended sessions... Every provider can have her donations as she please. Not every provider has the same menu. Some providers are better than others. Some hobbyists say 1 thing to a provider, then get online & completely say/do the opposite... I’ve seen the comments & chose not to address them, until now. I honestly didn’t mean to have u think I’d charge you for that.. I’ve tried to “shortly” sum it all up in 1 post. If anyone has any other questions, text/pm me.. I will not address this anymore publicly.

- Cam

Retired Site "Guide"
    Irretrievably off topic.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12