Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Action?

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    You mean like guys who tell street walkers they’re looking for 30 minutes of passionate “lovemaking?” I didn’t know crabs were an ingredient to a romantic evening.
    I Mean For $5 Dolla What Do You Expect We're Comparing Joe's Crab Shack To Pappadeaux Seafood!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoHobby4BrokeMen View Post
    Street stings are set up to be easy as 1,2,3
    All cops stay in position and alert
    Protecting the female bait is their top priority
    She's not even supposed to lean in the window
    All it takes is a few seconds for serial killer or rapist to surprise her with chloroform and take off with her

You pull up
    solicit the cop
    She tells you to wait in the parking lot as she signals her back up to arrest you
    They arrest you
    Wrecker tows your car
    Rinse and repeat
    You're So Wrong LMAO I've seen COP'S TV to many times
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    look ya'll. Securitization is ok with his level of risk. It's his choice how he wants to roll. his methods are better than some really dumb ********s. he's already avoided one sting, let him do his thing.

SWs practice way safer sex than what you get in the hobby, on the whole.

nohobby, securitization is not WW. if he was, i'd know it by now. WW cant fly utr to save his life. but your input on stings was very informative. if you make a deal and she wants you to wait around for some fuckery, GTFOT, and quickly..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 06-14-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I say that's WW...that's WW

Go pick him up on your bike before hitting up Bissy
    If he's not Vietnamese,I'll pay for your 5some Bng(wtf is a 5some bng???) with Sws

If he's not Vietnamese,I'll pay for your 5some Bng(wtf is a 5some bng???) with Sws
    lol..
    nope no bng5some with SWs, but you can spot me 4 benjis if u like, nonetheless..
    when it happens, it will be all verified providers, and you'll have to read all about it in indy reviews. we're waiting to see when Toni L. rolls into town..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 06-14-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Very entertaining thread ladies....I’m truly impressed....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Very entertaining thread ladies....I’m truly impressed....
    Focusing our combined efforts keeps us from being...what did that guy say we all were? Oh yeah...Catty and jealous.

This thread is a gem.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    You mean like guys who tell street walkers they’re looking for 30 minutes of passionate “lovemaking?” I didn’t know crabs were an ingredient to a romantic evening.
    LOL. I appreciate your contribution to this thread B3.

^^ yup B3 is cool as shit.. (that's a compliment btw B3..)

I thank you. I actually appreciate you both being civil in your discussions. It really did allow us to bring some interesting topics to light regardless if some people think you’re full of shit. It really doesn’t matter.

Good times, good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    LOL. I appreciate your contribution to this thread B3.
    Lol. Please for the love of God, dont ever use “making love” on this board again.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t he see Cameron? Ask her.

Online providers deliver a higher quality overall experience than SWs. It's almost like comparing that "Taste of Texas" steakhouse to "Salt Grass". However, there are major elements of sleaze, thrill, and intensity in using SWs that are not experienced when using online providers. Some guys like these SW elements but some guys may despise them. But going back to my steakhouse analogy, at the end of the day both restaurants serve up juicy meat. The main differences are the environment and presentation, and one is cheaper.

It takes a lot of guts to use a SW and there's more rapport developed with a SW because it's a team effort between the hobbyist and SW. When you and another person take a big risk together, you both form some kind of bond. It's like that old friend in high school you had that you would skip class together with. An online provider does not take a big risk because she relies on the hobbyist's references and the hobbyist doesn't take a big risk either because she has a menu and reviews. Neither parties really sacrifice anything.

My suggestions are provided out of charity to my fellow hobbyists. Picking up SWs is a universal skill that can help a hobbyist maximize his hobby experiences. It works in all countries regardless of technological advances. If the BP and Eccie shutdowns have taught me anything, it is that I should not rely on the internet for providers. If a hobbyist masters the SW pickup skill, then it won't matter if every provider website gets shutdown. SW hobbying is a timeless pastime.

Survival depends on one's ability and willingness to adapt in times of fleeting change. With BP shutdown, more women will be coming onto the SW market who have never experienced online providing. I've already met some of these SWs. This means that a higher percentage of providers in the future will be SWs who never experienced the BP way of doing things. SWs are the providers of the future. I'm actually grateful that BP and Eccie got shutdown, otherwise I probably wouldn't have sought alternatives to online providers.

Secondly, I trust the streets more than Eccie. I read on one of the message boards here something mentioning possible plea bargains. How do you know Eccie isn't working with the laws? I rather take my chances on the street. Plus, on the street they can only bust me for one charge at a time. I'm not sure if the same applies for online provider websites.

All a SW does is stand outside and walk whereas an online provider leaves a digital trail of their marketing. When the SW goes home, she leaves no trail and the past no longer exists.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I thank you. I actually appreciate you both being civil in your discussions. It really did allow us to bring some interesting topics to light regardless if some people think you’re full of shit. It really doesn’t matter.

Good times, good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Please for the love of God, dont ever use “making love” on this board again.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t he see Cameron? Ask her.
    I know for a fact its him,there's a reason why he went to see Cameron in order to get verified
    He likes em cheap with minimum or 0 screening whatsover
    Cameron,chloeblu,Ms Jae etc

Everything about Bissy he learned on eccie.I guess its fun to him pretending that he started fucking SWs last week,when he almost married one
    We all thought he was done falling in love with ******s after the Bonemaker Barbie fiasco lol

I know for a fact its him,there's a reason why he went to see Cameron in order to get verified
    He likes em cheap with minimum or 0 screening whatsover
    Cameron,chloeblu,Ms Jae etc

Everything about Bissy he learned on eccie.I guess its fun to him pretending that he started fucking SWs last week,when he almost married one
    We all thought he was done falling in love with ******s after the Bonemaker Barbie fiasco lol
    NH4BM,
    I could make it easy for you by just telling you who I am. However, I prefer that you waste your time and energy trying to figure out who I am.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's nothing to figure out
    Dont try to force yourself on women on Bissy,you will end up in a creek...in Club Creek

Number one I do screen. Number to my rates are not any of your concern and less you’re trying to see me. Number three I didn’t not vouch for him and I made that perfectly clear to him. And he still sent me several PMs demanding a vouch, Which I did not do. So keep me out of all the negativity whatever you all have going on, I am not a part of. I did not insert myself in this thread to do the back-and-forth childish immature games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Number one I do screen. Number to my rates are not any of your concern and less you’re trying to see me. Number three I didn’t not vouch for him and I made that perfectly clear to him. And he still sent me several PMs demanding a vouch, Which I did not do. So keep me out of all the negativity whatever you all have going on, I am not a part of. I did not insert myself in this thread to do the back-and-forth childish immature games.
    #moneytizethatvouch..
    #agal'sgottagetpaid..

yes but Cameron, was he a short, skinny, funny-looking, socially awkward, obnoxious Asian dude? i think knot. i got 4 benjis riding on ur answer, so sure, send me ur bill..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 06-15-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast