Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    Hey all, im looking for any input for any cedar park AMP. How was the service? what did they offer?
    • i massage
    • e massage
    • magic stone spa
    • china massage

If i missed anything please let me know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

off the top of my head

last time I went, iMassage was straight massage. Their advertising has changed since though and it was mor than a year ago that I went. I'd call it unlikely, but unknown.

Magic Stone is great. I understand they're appointment only now in an office behind Torchy's somewhere. HJ, DATY, FIV, NE, SE all experienced before. No FS or BJ though.

eMassage is that place on cypress creek? I didn't know it had a name. Never been there, but my expectation is that it's a rub & tug place like China Massage maybe with younger girls.

China Massage. Meh. Good massage, old chinese ladies let you get handsy but don't take off any clothes with a good HJ finish.

Cherry blossom - never been. It had a good rep on the boards, then it closed shortly. Seems open again. Dunno...

Beijing Massage - straight massage. Really good massage though.

Body Relax - like china massage for services but better massage, younger woman (I think it's just the one lady running the place)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Magic Stone was always a great massage. I haven’t been in a long time though. What’s the going rate?

Not to steal your post but is there any good full service amp’s in Round Rock?
    Sorry for tagging into your thread but I didn’t feel it was necessary to start another
    One for Round Rock considering having to use the review template to do so. Once again sorry and thank you and anyone that responds in advance

For RR- There is the spot on N Mays past 79. Also I Love Spa on Gattis.

Cedar Park AMPs

I agree with the below review.

Magic Stone was always my favorite non-FS place. CiCi and Julie were angels. There is a new girl there. She does all of the below (I don't know what NE and SE are. Maybe I should be asking for something else?) for the same rates: about $80 on top of the massage rate. The massages here are awesome. I love just coming here to get a great massage from a nice lady and also get my dick stroked and DATY. WARNING, the owner of Magic Stone knows he is being reviewed online and he is really trying to stay on the DL.

Cherry Blossom was giving the same as Magic Stone. It was my backup when Magic Stone was closed. I think they moved to the HEALTH SPA by Parmer.

OK Massage gave BBBJ's by the YMCA on Bell but they closed during COVID.

Dinah Massage by CPHS is a good spot. I have been there once in the last year. I think Dinah runs it. Older Asian woman with huge tits and a great ass.

Blue Bonnet Massage was nice. Gave great prostate massages.

Rose Spa is in an office park by Pecan St. I went there two times. Hot girls. No FS. Just HJ.

Bella's Therapy is FS.

Soothing Massage is just HE.

Y J is HE.

Rub Maps has great reviews of these spots.

"Magic Stone is great. I understand they're appointment only now in an office behind Torchy's somewhere. HJ, DATY, FIV, NE, SE all experienced before. No FS or BJ though.

eMassage is that place on cypress creek? I didn't know it had a name. Never been there, but my expectation is that it's a rub & tug place like China Massage maybe with younger girls.

China Massage. Meh. Good massage, old chinese ladies let you get handsy but don't take off any clothes with a good HJ finish.

Cherry blossom - never been. It had a good rep on the boards, then it closed shortly. Seems open again. Dunno...

Beijing Massage - straight massage. Really good massage though.

Body Relax - like china massage for services but better massage, younger woman (I think it's just the one lady running the place)"

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Imassage

It’s still a legit massage, no extras. They do a great back walk. I go there a few times a month.
    I’m pretty sure China massage is closed. Overpriced when they were open.
    Last edited by phast11ss; 02-24-2021 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Add