Thread: R.I.P Bradlie Bedford: Please read on

R.I.P Bradlie Bedford: Please read on

Hey guys its me lol Bradlie,
    I was kidding lol however, I do need to let y'all know that my TextNow account was compromised and my old phone number as well as all of my Gmail accounts that I've had for years my ex-husband is the culprit because I have court coming up to get custody of my kids.
    And from what I found out he's been spying on my phone ever since a week after we got together so almost 2 years now!
    Hopefully I didn't lose my children but pretty sure I did if he did what I was told and what I have proof that he did.
    Which was spy on me illegally and use my phone as a security camera to spy on me anytime without me knowing and check my phone in Every Which Way but Loose anyway wish me luck I have court on March 16th that will be the final trial. Anyway guys the only reason I'm doing this right now is to save money for when they come home.
    So my new handle is Bliss Bedford
    And I thought the best way to handle this would be the way I always handle anything like this through humor so I decided to say that I'm Bradlies evil twin lol.
    Anyway now that you know I will be posting here shortly and you'll get my new phone number
    Y'all have a blessed day!
    Love,
    Bliss Bedford aka Evil Twin LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Companion Companion LadyAnastasia's Avatar
    I had this happen many years ago. You should go utr fir awhile. Talk about how hard your low paying job is, make a model acct elsewhere so you can say someone stole your pics.

I sympathize with you but by posting this along with your photo and gives him evidence for what he needed. I strongly suggest you have your photos removed
    Currently UTR & available

I agree with Lady A, but maybe even suggest you go further and ask that this thread be deleted. Your ex may have access to the private forums, and if he gets ahold of this thread it won’t help your case. Better to reach out to some of your regs in private by PM through this site.

Lots of women have to reinvent themselves here. Usually they make no mention of their old identity and work through back channels to get their old clientele back. Site management here is pretty good about not letting other folks publicly connect your old and new identities, which should give you enough time to get your life back together.

Good luck to you. I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but I’ll be pulling for you all the same.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sad but it very easy to do there a bunch of utube videos show how to clone people phone even your cars GPS which by the way is always on even if you are not using it