Thread: Lynn: Lynn: Another NOT WORTH SEEING IN JACKSON

Lynn: Lynn: Another NOT WORTH SEEING IN JACKSON

Companion's Handle: Lynn
    Date of Visit: 2-21-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 816-608-9181
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...n/964534624534
    City, State: Ridgeland, Ms.
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ for about 5 minutes
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: $100.00
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20'
    Hair Color and Length: Black down to shoulders
    Smoking Status: IDK
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Close to 6 foot tall. Bout 160 lbs like ad says. Beautiful lady with a gorgeous body.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    This is a gorgeous lady, fellas. But she don't allow any touching at all by you. Asia Staxxx was the same way. Don't bother wasting your hard earned money on her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Damn man, another one? There does seem to be a common denominator with your bad visits... you! Just messing with you Guitar. Thanks for putting the word out when someone gives a dead fish performance.

You get an A for effort at least you try a lot I can respect that

I like how you keep trying. That says a lot about you desire to bed as many trashy women as humanly possible. I can respect that as I am the same way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Better luck next time

ROS added by ck1942

No, I got frustrated, just like when I saw Asiastaxxx. Both girls done the same thing. I'm lying down and they put cover on and start a cbj. This girl, Lynn didn't even take her top off. So I'm thinking, is she going to get undressed or what. Is she waiting for some buy to bust in the door and threaten me? What's happening, I"m wondering. I ask if she's gonna disrobe. She stops sucking and says "NO' and goes back to sucking. So I ask if I can touch her. Again, I get a "NO" but she does take her top off and tells me not to touch her. I just get up and get dressed and leave. A hundred bucks down the drain. I done the same with Asiastaxxx. I just left.

Its better to make the best of a bad situation

imho when dealing with a sorry ****** its best to make the best of it and do whatever you can to finish. I know it sucks but you should have tried to be cute when she told you no to touching her and said something like "now with tits that fine your doing the world a disservice by not sharing how great they feel" a lot of times if you take their shitty attitude in stride and dont act like a dick about it they will loosen up. They are used to having guys copping attitude or demanding more from them so when you act cool and try and butter them up a lot of times they will lighten up a little. Not all the time tho if they are just scam girls then nothing will turn the tide. I would however had asked her to get mish so I could finish and climbed on and watched those big tits bounce while I tried my damndest to fill the wrapper

Regardless it sucks when a girls attitude is I dont want to be here doing this but I will take your money and hope you dont cause a scene or actually make me fulfill my end of the bargain.

U do have a point. But when I get frustrated like that, my hardon goes away. What little i can get while having NO foreplay with my hands or at least sucking on some nipples.