🌷Heya🌷

🌺Im a very open minded😁 sensualistic type of Dominatrix that offers an experience you won’t want to miss, with as many times as you can 💥✨😁😁😁✨💥 during our session to leave you totally drained by the time I'm done handling your 🥒,

Contact me for current pics!
sweetnsexy6989@gmail.com
Kik Katie6919

Couple Play Available!!! Yes, I enjoy joining a couple to explore their fantasies and have a good time

Domination services are available such as The Cuckholding Experience,daty, role play, role reversal, pegging, femdom, findom, cbt, foot worship, sissfication, Humiliation and many more.....Just lmk what it is you want and That is what you will get.

Want the transformation from man of the house, in charge, to be my hungry for more, obedient Submissive? ....if that's your desire, to be made my abject slave, to both give and receive satisfaction of your carnal nature, to feel my hands and mouth all over your body, to be the object of my focused passion, my toy, my pet, to be mine....to seek to please me as well....

...then I Will bring you, Push you, Take you to the hottest edge of your secret fantasies....

Call Me....Mistress K

Kik Katie6919

150half hour 250 for the full on hour together!
300/90mins 420/2hours 500/3hours
Outcall +20 (Rate varies based on distance)
Greek +50
Fetish Requests varies
Gratuities or Gifts are always appreciated

Call me
Mistress Kate