Thread: chelseamorning: Pleasant Surprise with Chelsea

Verified Hobbyist BCD

chelseamorning: Pleasant Surprise with Chelsea

Companion's Handle: chelseamorning
    Date of Visit: 2/21/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm then texted after she confirmed my references
    Phone Number: 214 800 9563
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...chelseamorning
    City, State: near NE Mall, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes actually asked if I was available earlier as I had asked day before about if I was early would it be ok.
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, 69, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette to lower back easy to grab when do doggy
    Smoking Status: I do not believe so.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Petite with B size tits which suits her body perfectly and great ass tiny and round just like I like and a neatly trimmed bush which was really hot. A couple of tattoos but not distracting at all pierced ears.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes very much so

Public comments:
    Easy communication texted her a couple of days before meetup and then the night before answered all my questions and confirmed time and asked if I was early would it matter and she stated she would be running that day so I could come by several hours earlier and I told her I would stick with original plan. On the day of meetup she texted and asked if I could make it 30 minutes earlier which I said yes and then got 15 minutes earlier then new set time and she still was good with that. All I can say is Chelsea knows how to take care of business. And as Paul Harvey would say and the rest of the story.......Am I dating myself?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Link doesn't seem to work. Try this:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...chelseamorning