Thread: Hey gentlemen incall Available all night

Verified Companion

Hey gentlemen incall Available all night

Hey gentlemen I am in San Antonio for the weekend well I am here for tonight for sure I will possibly be going back tomorrow I am on sure at the moment but I am here tonight and I will be excepting appointments all night long until check out tomorrow morning I am doing half hour appointments for 150 there can be certain exceptions made it depending on what you are wanting and what you were asking in requiring than the price may vary but for just a simple session it is a 150 for a half hour give me a PM on 0H2 first verified members only please and then text me at 830-496-0442 and let me know that you have already sent me a PM proving that you are verified I am located in the medical center area near Louis Pasteur please give me a text for some late-night fun or possibly some early morning fun I will make the trip worth your wild and take away all your stress from this past week I am petite I have long dark brown hair and gray eyes and very full lips a little bit higher cheekbones a lot of people tell me that I look kind of like Angelina Jolie whenever I was younger my nickname was baby Jolie because so many people say that I resemble her I don’t think I resemble her that much but I do see some resemblance if you are wondering how my face looks LOLAlso I will include some pictures can’t wait to hear from you