Thread: Incalls and Outcalls Available Now for a VERY Limited Time ❣️

Verified Companion Companion

Incalls and Outcalls Available Now for a VERY Limited Time ❣️

GOOD AFTERNOON GENTLEMAN ❤️ Or hopefully, not so gentle... Are you looking for an unforgettable experience, with a true submissive? Well look no further, because I'm exactly what you need! Whether it's to brighten your day, relieve some stress, or if you just need someone to take out a little (or a lot) of pent-up aggression on? Well, my name is Nina Nyx and I'm pleased to be at your service! I'm UP and AT 'EM for the day, and I'm ready and eager for you to cum over! 😁 I'm available NOW for immediate QV incall sessions, just mention "afternoon delight special" to get your exclusive 25% off discount, valid only until 4; and if you are wanting the Saturday Special please mention that instead, which is a HH incall for 120... Last but not least, if you are wanting 1HR or more, I would just need you to pre-schedule at least 15 minutes in advance. Thanks! Look forward to seeing you soon!! 😘

**Super simple screening!**
    **No references required!**
    **Newbie friendly!**
    **Fetish friendly!**

Please PM me first, and then shoot me a TEXT to 726-222-1177 with your handle and either a current photo, or description, (IE:Age/Weight/Ethnicity); thanks! Hurry and cum have some FREAKY FUN with your ultimate fix today❣️

**LIMITED TIME ONLY**
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by yourultimatefix; 02-20-2021 at 03:19 PM.