Companion's Handle: Sue Nami
Date of Visit: month ago
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: : https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?20810-Sue-Nami
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, light FBSM w/ lots of teasing, BBBJ, Edging TUMA, HJ, NE, SE, FIV, BLS, CW, CIM, squirting
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $160 + $40 tip
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description: Pics are accurate! BBW, voluptuous breasts, responsive nipples, Natural grooming. mature, pleasant face. Friendly and willing to please.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been wanting to experience a true FBSM/Edging experience. I have tried several AMPs and providers (rubratings) but none met expectations. Sue and I went back and forth on email and text. She is a true lady and a great provider. We set a time to meet and we were off and running. Confirmed the morning of the appointment, and texted once I arrived. Sue met outside the incall location. Sue is very sweet and easy to get comfortable with. She has a massage table, we both undressed and started the massage. Sue performs all activities in her ads and posts. Half hour session is perfect with Sue.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.