Thread: Regina sensual massage

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Regina sensual massage

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: NA, Regina
    Date of Visit: 2-5-2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call and text
    Phone Number: 713-478-9593
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...e/9661839.html
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: From, hj
    Length of Visit: 1hour
    Donation: 80
    Approximate age of Companion: 40?
    Hair Color and Length: Short
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: A very sweet lady, little bit of a belly on her but not bad. She is a mature woman so if you are looking a 20 year old stripper body don't look here.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    After calling to check availability we were able to lock down a time that worked for both of us. She texted the physical address to a private house and told me where to park. Upon arrival she had the door cracked open and was waiting for me. She showed me to the room where I got comfortable and laid face down. She proceeded with a very nice and sensual massage. The lotion she uses is a warming oil almost hot even on application. It was a very nice change from most places. She is definitely a talker which again was a nice change. She had plenty of dirty jokes to share so that made things fun.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Does she let

Does she let you explore up north?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Given it was your 1st post I will cut you some slack, but WTF?! OP paid 80 and got a very happy ending. Many legit massages cost that or more, so you are getting a bargain even if she wears a hazmat suit. And many who are not FS but allow a bit of roaming hands or mouth do not offer that up on first visit, especially if done in their residence...they need to be comfortable you are a legit monger.

I suggest you visit her once or twice and provide an update...guys are reluctant to divulge everything to a newb, so break the ice by sharing...if not on her then elsewhere.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are there any pics of this lass anywhere?

Verified Hobbyist BCD notanewbie's Avatar
    Jjmcclure, I know your taste, and she is NOT your flavor.
    Boner for hire. Living in fiction...looking for some friction. Over 70 reviews on eccie

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I used to see Regina a few years back. The lady is nice , and loves to talk. Her rates back then were extremely low and well worth it. But she was old then, can’t imagine what she must look like now

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    First post at 2:48 AM notwithstanding, management frowns on bumping 4 month old reviews...