Hi, I'm Bridgette Daniels. I'm 5'2", 118lbs, 36D-26-36. I am an Elite companion in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. What you see is what you get. I am extremely easy going and have a very open mind. Building a long lasting friendship is of importance to me. I am seeking the perfect gentleman as you are seeking the perfect woman. I do not like games and prefer not to waste our time. I have seductive hazel eyes and silky soft skin. I am always well dressed, manicured, and smell amazing. I prefer the company of older, mature gentleman and to develop our chemistry over dinner, drinks, multiple hour dates, and overnights. I do not enjoy the company of men who see multiple companions a week. So, DON'T LOOK ANY FURTHER, GIVE ME A CALL/TEXT

All Clients will be screened. Please text the following before scheduling an appointment:

Current Photo, First Name, Age, and any additional information that might be needed

Rates are $300 for first hour, $100 for each additional 30 minute block

Additional $50 for outcalls

** Cash Only **

PRICES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE

In-Calls are in Fort Worth

Out-Calls are anywhere in the DFW Metroplex

I will meet 24/7 but you need to call/text and schedule between 8am - 6pm Central time.

Couples Donation is 1.5 times the regular donation

Call for Group Donation

Text 817-374-2696

If you are located outside the DFW Metroplex or the state of Texas. Minimum 12 hrs and travel paidimage5.jpegimage6 (1).jpegimage0 (3).jpg