Thread: Checking in with everyone ❤️

Verified Companion Companion Secret Encounters's Avatar

Checking in with everyone ❤️

Well I just wanted to do a wellness check, hope all you gents and ladies are ok.. I saw there was a fire in stone oak and know some of you ladies snd gents live over their and hoping y’all are all ok. Please keep us posted and if u need anything do not hesitate to reach out.

I personally barely got power as of today but still have no water. I have gone through all my bottle of water and gave a few cases away to my elderly neighbors. It’s bad over here and having to use snow that’s melted as well as pool water to flush our toilets. All hotels and motels are booked. Man I was nog prepared, but importantly my health is ok considering I slipped and feel and dislocated my thumb lol I’m a klutz.

Well let’s check in everyone (wellness chk) let’s see how you are all doing I know some my be out of meds or family using oxygen and I really just want to make sure everyone is doing ok.

Big hugs to all and prayers that it gets better for y’all !

Xoxo
    Lexi
    Last edited by Guest 090321-2; 02-18-2021 at 10:04 PM.

❤️Stacked short and curvaceous VixXxen
    ❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you, Lexi. My thoughts are with my SA friends. Us Houstonians may have had it rough but you central texas seemed to got the brunt of the icy weather. Stay warm and safe...here's to getting your water back.

Must Have: bbbj, titty worship
    Nice to Have: cim, lfk, dfk, daty
    Love all types of women, all races.
    Ever try sensory deprivation during sex? Blindfold and noise cancellation headphones heightens the senses. Quite the rush.
    Preferred white wine: sauvignon blanc
    Preferred beer: blue moon
    I judge good mexican restaurants by their salsa, street tacos, and/or tortillas.
    Love making my ladies squirm with delight.
    Fully Vaxxed. Quite the gentleman too

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks beautiful, talking about incalls, your incalls always stand out in my mine, during my visits, clean, organized, wonderful smell that arose the senses!

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

And...

I have power but no running water. Been without that since Monday afternoon.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Ttmax thank you sweetheart.

Mokoa call 311 tomorrow and they will bring you water. I don’t exactly know how it works but I’m going to call them in the am.

If anyone has any 5 gallon juggs and purified/filtered water please lmk and I’ll be glad to pay for it.
    I will return the jug once it is empty just need to wash dishes and my scrubs. If not I’ll head to Fredericksburg Texas or floresville to see if they have any supplies. I really hope everyone is doing ok.

If anyone needs a ride over the next few days please lmk and I’ll try to help in any way I can.

Nighty night!

❤️

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lexi, love to see that even with all you are going through you are still looking out for others; just shows the kind, caring, loving person you are (and it also shows in your sessions). Praying for your situation and that your thumb heals soon; seems things will start to thaw today but not sure about SAWS water status. I have water bottles, if u need some lmk I can meet you.
    Take care Love

My house turned into a hotel.
    My cousins water line broke so they came over to stay.
    My mother had no power, so she came over to stay.
    My son had no power so he came over to stay.
    two of my friends came over just to take a hot shower.

I felt good though knowing I was able to help. Plus my house has 4 empty bedrooms (the kids all moved out)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Coyote View Post
    Lexi, love to see that even with all you are going through you are still looking out for others; just shows the kind, caring, loving person you are (and it also shows in your sessions). Praying for your situation and that your thumb heals soon; seems things will start to thaw today but not sure about SAWS water status. I have water bottles, if u need some lmk I can meet you.
    Take care Love
    Ty babe your such an awesome friend and I appreciate your kind words. As far as my situation I’m gonna call urgent care centers to see if I can get my thumb (mc) reset but if not go to the Er since roads seem to be better. I also FINALLY have water! Well ty my friend big hugs n smooches ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mokoa your welcome to shower at my place and keep me updated if u need waters I can attempt to purchase water through DOllar general by my house. I had placed an order and cancelled it since my water is back on. But lmk I’d be happy to check for you!

Robexar you have a big heart for opening your home up to other’s, itshows ur compassion to others. I’m glad you were able to help and u will be blessed for sure! I hope you have a great weekend. ❤️

Hope everyone is doing. Well

❤️

Doing ok here. Was with out power for a day. Hoping everyone is safe and ok. We can get through this. It is nice to see the sun shining today.
    "Let's get naked!"

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    I'm doing ok as well, was without power like most but had water pretty much.. My days consist of me going out every morning for gas, food since I have a low blood sugar issue, and picking up a hobbyist since I knew he was alone during this event. I made sure we stayed fed, and did a lot of grilling.