Thread: Snowed in or iced in?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Snowed in or iced in?

Darn it, I had an appointment with Gvalentina and I had to cancel twice.... sorry! But I did cancel within an or more hour ahead, and hated to do NCNS!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw they were here..Darn, missed them. Stuck in the house since last Saturday night with no release...sure could have used that..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Right on.

I been peepin' GValentina's ads for a minute. The rates are indicated as $140 QV and $180 hhr. I don't really have a lot of experience with agencies so I'm a bit apprehensive that there are some type of undisclosed additional costs involved. Is this the case with agencies generally or GValentina's specifically?

They are definitely advertising better deals than 85% of the independent **** in this market. If those costs are all inclusive, then I reckon I'm gonna bust a move their direction here pretty quick.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour