Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Getting your balls sucked

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Getting your balls sucked

Ladies, y'all will never understand how good this feels.

Verified Hobbyist BCD No2NoOnion's Avatar
    I can't agree with you more my friend.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    No lie, this has always been a struggle with me and those I meet up with on here. I get nothing out of it. Every time a woman sucks my balls all it does is tickle. Hell it even throws off the rhythm I can get to laughing so hard.

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    I understand how good it feels cause I hear the moans and "oh fucks" every time I give a good tongue bath to a guests balls. I love lightly sucking and swirling them with my tongue and then working around and down and back up! Taint nothin to it, it's all part of doing a job right! And guys, tell me where it feels good and direct me on what gives "you" the most pleasure. I don't script it, so I have no problems with doing things the way you like. But I ain't a mind reader!
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Teabagging is the "gateway drug" to rimming. When done right, it's a real treat. :-)
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I've found it a mix between guys who LOVE it and guys who don't (sometimes because it does nothing for them, they're too sensitive, they'd rather the focus be elsewhere, etc). I love doing it especially when I can tell how much it drives someone crazy but I prefer to wait until a guy tells me it's something he likes before going all in. I have always been someone that prefers to follow directions than take the lead though lol.

It's like when I see guys making threads about specific things like using tongue while kissing and why don't more girls do it. Communication is always key. If you tell me how much you love getting your balls sucked, I might not ever get to feel what that's like myself but I'll give you an enthusiastic, thorough experience :P
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy de la Courte View Post
    I've found it a mix between guys who LOVE it and guys who don't (sometimes because it does nothing for them, they're too sensitive, they'd rather the focus be elsewhere, etc). I love doing it especially when I can tell how much it drives someone crazy but I prefer to wait until a guy tells me it's something he likes before going all in. I have always been someone that prefers to follow directions than take the lead though lol.

It's like when I see guys making threads about specific things like using tongue while kissing and why don't more girls do it. Communication is always key. If you tell me how much you love getting your balls sucked, I might not ever get to feel what that's like myself but I'll give you an enthusiastic, thorough experience :P
    ya see!?!?!! this is why you are a star!!! some things that some guys want .. intensely ... leave me just shaking my head. but a lady who lists "giving blow jobs" as one of her interests on her profile page, this is a lady who bears watching!!! she clearly understands that a lady who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach understands that this woman has set her sights too high. several inches, at least
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I love licking balls and it is gona happen unless you say not to. you granted permission when you got naked and laid down on the table of a known ball loving fanatic. now I'm not like that with butthole play I always ask permission there. but balls? hell everyone loves ball licking or better say so around me. LOL

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I love licking balls and it is gona happen unless you say not to. you granted permission when you got naked and laid down on the table of a known ball loving fanatic. now I'm not like that with butthole play I always ask permission there. but balls? hell everyone loves ball licking or better say so around me. LOL
    That's right Sue Nami!

I never knew, that I could give a BJ without ball play.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    How many of you peeps/ providers have done a ball only worshipping session. No BBJ, no HJ, just ball worship...could you.
    "the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I could, but have not, they always dissolve into a CW session. anyone who wants this should just ask. I would LOVE it

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Mm. I love a nice big pair of balls. Clean shaven or hairy! I loveeee ball sucking, it’s just so satisfying, the shape and weight. I like to start tracing my tongue all around the balls and cock and then slowly moving to lick the balls, then sucking, before slowly working my way up the shaft. I like when I can fit both in my mouth, even better when I can put both in my mouth along with some cock. I love grabbing and squeezing them gently, or roughly. I love watching them bounce and slap against me. Mm. Okay, time for a cold shower. ;p
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Damn Jade...we need to meet!
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
    How many of you peeps/ providers have done a ball only worshipping session. No BBJ, no HJ, just ball worship...could you.
    I’d personally love to. How interesting and prob rare though, because I know I would it would be a huge tease for me having cock so close and not sucking it ha ha so I imagine it would be an unbearable tease for him.. being teased turns me on a lot too, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    Damn Jade...we need to meet!
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me. Ball licking usually turns into a foot worship session.
    I'm so old my balls are closer to my feet than they are to my dick.
    :(

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast