Was the Appointment On-Time?? Walkin
    Activities: Breast sucking, CBJ, DATY, Missionary
    Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 70+140
    Approximate age of Companion: 40s
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Petite, small breasts, nice nipples, small ass, toned body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? barely met
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Seems like ppl have wide range of experience with bobo. she has nice demeanor and knows what she is doing. i did not get any massage and was rushed for a quick release its ok.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    hmm.. that sucks man. I saw her last week and did the same activities except got the BBBJ. Started off with the massage. Really that's what we are there for is a massage so 100% that should not be left out IMO. I can see any provider, I go to the AMP for the nice massage that comes along with it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have met all the girls currently working there and have only had a massage by Mia multiple times. She is the only one I will see for my personal taste. Also I think you get what they are willing to give based on how much they like you. I can tell Mia likes our time and she gives me a TON of attention. I get BBBJ, multiple positions, extra time, a wonderful massage both before and after, and other things. Mia is my go to girl and I will be sad if/when she leaves.

I like AMPs because I don’t have to go through this whole verified process. I have been in the hobby for 16 years, but I do not keep any numbers or communication on my phone. This makes it impossible for providers who want references. I try to tell them to just meet me and if they are uncomfortable then tell me to leave. I know the lingo and how to act so they know I am good and not LE. I am not giving my personal info just to be verified. Sorry for a side rant.