Thread: The things we do when we are stuck at home and bored :-)

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar

The things we do when we are stuck at home and bored :-)

I hope everyone is staying safe during this crazy time. Since none of us can go out and enjoy our favorite hobby, I am sitting here going through some of the old posts. As part of the memorial posting for the mother hen, Amber...sure do miss her. This made me start thinking back upon my long journey in this hobby. With that, I decided to spend some time just doing some old searches and reminiscing. I don't know how many people are aware of the Wayback Machine internet archive but decided to jump on go back and look at what they had of the ASPD days. Sure enough, I was able to pull up some of the old data. Details are not available but it was kinda nice to see some of the old names from providers past. Below is a screenshot of one of my old reviews and it just so happens to be of one of my ATF's from that time. Ava was such a doll.

2021-02-17_11h29_11.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Holy crap! Sherri is my lifetime ATF!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If it’s the Sherri I am thinking of, she was my first experience.
    So nervous. Did the deed and was ready to leave. She asked me to stay a while longer.
    Imagine that. Probably unheard these days to have someone ask you to stay a little longer.
    Oh well, like Archie and Edith sang, those were the days...

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    So many legends on that list; I'm sure it will brighten the day up for some of the veteran's here. I saw 6 on that list. While on the subject of Amber; I see some other staff names we should not forget and also remember. Wherever they may be I wish them all well.

Gharris, South Shore, Mambo, Dolphin really a bunch of great honest reviewers fed us no bullshit sales pitches or agendas; I see SoonerFan, JAX too. I think if I remember correctly Dolphin might have been in HOU but would tag all the reviews w a good photo of the gal.

Good work..

I spent the day driving my neighbor to her daughters for the duration of this, checked on my deaf neighbors and as is tradition to those from the Great White North shoveled an old neighbors sidewalk. Only thing missing is views of Lake Michigan while riding LSD; ice skating on the Charles River or snowball fights on the National Mall.

Thanks for the memories; imagine how booked and in high demand that list would be if around today! Great ' lineup' on your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    If it’s the Sherri I am thinking of, she was my first experience.
    There was also a Sherri of Austin ( I think); is this Sherri a different one?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    KC, the Sherri I saw was north Austin off Duvall, I think. Worked out of hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    So many legends on that list; I'm sure it will brighten the day up for some of the veteran's here. I saw 6 on that list. While on the subject of Amber; I see some other staff names we should not forget and also remember. Wherever they may be I wish them all well.

Gharris, South Shore, Mambo, Dolphin really a bunch of great honest reviewers fed us no bullshit sales pitches or agendas; I see SoonerFan, JAX too. I think if I remember correctly Dolphin might have been in HOU but would tag all the reviews w a good photo of the gal.

Good work..

I spent the day driving my neighbor to her daughters for the duration of this, checked on my deaf neighbors and as is tradition to those from the Great White North shoveled an old neighbors sidewalk. Only thing missing is views of Lake Michigan while riding LSD; ice skating on the Charles River or snowball fights on the National Mall.

Thanks for the memories; imagine how booked and in high demand that list would be if around today! Great ' lineup' on your screenshot.

There was also a Sherri of Austin ( I think); is this Sherri a different one?
    Well...I did not realize posting this would bring out one of my ATF poster's from the ASPD days. How the hell are you Kosher. You sir, are a legend in my book. I had a handful of you guys that when a review was posted, I could not wait to read it. Another one was Ready2Rock, great guy and very good reviewer...of course I think most of his reviews were of Tiffani, LilAsianAshley and LikkiNikki. Good to see your post old friend.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFuxAlot View Post
    Well...I did not realize posting this would bring out one of my ATF poster's from the ASPD days. How the hell are you Kosher. You sir, are a legend in my book. I had a handful of you guys that when a review was posted, I could not wait to read it. Another one was Ready2Rock, great guy and very good reviewer...of course I think most of his reviews were of Tiffani, LilAsianAshley and LikkiNikki. Good to see your post old friend.
    Ready2Rock aka R2R was one of the more popular guys and truly a nice guy. His reviews were great. Facts not fiction. Seems back than reviews were often ' This is what my cock and I did today' and today it is ' the girls love my cock more than yours'; pure rubbish 'newbie' crap. The reviewers of ' yesteryear' vs today are night and day. LikkiNikki was from Dallas I think or moved here? AsianAshley I saw one time as I did LikkiNikki. Same hotel too!

I stopped reviews in the USA when I replaced one of the Mods listed ( bluewulf) ; wrote the review guide ( at the request of the other two listed) than ended up changing my style and reviewing elsewhere but now I think I am done w reviews ( in English.) Overall I am well thank you, but miserable no international travel to the 1st world. All of us miss our lives, I hope for all this Chinesevirus shit comes to an end and of course wish all luck in this storm.

Actually I feel really bad, I still have power folks are starving and cold and shouldn't be this way but no one expected this. I hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    Ready2Rock aka R2R was one of the more popular guys and truly a nice guy. His reviews were great. Facts not fiction. Seems back than reviews were often ' This is what my cock and I did today' and today it is ' the girls love my cock more than yours'; pure rubbish 'newbie' crap. The reviewers of ' yesteryear' vs today are night and day. LikkiNikki was from Dallas I think or moved here? AsianAshley I saw one time as I did LikkiNikki. Same hotel too!

Actually I feel really bad, I still have power folks are starving and cold and shouldn't be this way but no one expected this. I hope for the best
    Interesting story: On one of my travels to Nashville for business, I hopped on ASPD to find me a nice lady for the evening. I located one, went through the back and forth, when she gave me the address to her incall, I realized that her incall was my hotel...kinda freaked me out. I did not say anything to her and about 10 minutes to the scheduled time, I texted for room#. It was 2 doors down from my room. Once I got in her room, I informed her of how convenient her incall was. We laughed about it...and I ended up getting a free overnight guest :-)

I have been fortunate so far during this storm. I moved out in the country about a year ago on some acreage and so far have not lost power, although I do have an inline generator hooked to my power (that has not had to kick in as of yet). We have lost water to our home but fortunately I have a 1500 sq. ft building on the backside of my property that has a bathroom and it is connected to our well, so I was able to go out and shower this morning. I enjoy these comforts but I also do think about how fortunate I am in when many others have no other options.

I've heard so much about ASPD, it must have been a great board.