Type of Visit: 45 min
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, massage, cbj, mis
    Length of Visit: 45
    Donation: 60 + 60 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black straight to shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian ( chinese)
    Companion Description: Thin typical asian body... smalll waist, flat rear, small mm b cups
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Found myself trapped in pasadena with no way out. All freeways, tunnels and bridges were shut down. So i start to hunt the ads. Everyone that was available was a driving distance. Checked out the amps. Found emily spa was around the corner, drove there and no cars in front. Entered and waited about 5 minutes for a response. The door opened and i seen Candy and she asked if ive been there before. She said there was another girl but she was busy. Walked me in and i asked for table shower, she said yes its included. Gave me a towell and slides. Walked in the shower room. And she said "ok water is warm, soap is right there". Bump #1... told her that i usually get showered by someoneelse when i go to other places. She started rambling about," too cold she dont want to get wet, all amp are different" .....fine, let that slide. When i finished, she was nowhere to be found. Dryed myself went back to the room, and layed down. 10 minutes later she came in and started an lazy dry massage on my back. I seen a bottle of oil there i thought i was to have at least that rubbed on me, but i guess that was lube.The whole time she is running her mouth about random topics. Stopping every other minute to show emphasis on her stories using hand gestures. When she would run out of things to say. She would go back to same drunk guy story. Bump #2, i asked if she could just keep massaging, and not talk so much. She did not like that. The rest of the session ....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Motormouth!

I've come to expect the worst and hope for the best. Thanks for the heads up.
    At least it didn't break the bank!