Thread: Dang San Angelo

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar

Angry Dang San Angelo

First the water is contaminated. Now no electricity and no water in some places. I was reading where there's something wrong with a water line or lines. I went with out power for two days and 4 degrees outside. The city has been shut down. Grocery stores are even closed.
    I'm living in the moment and enjoying my electricity right now. This is just crazy.

Hang in there fine lady......
    Maybe Amarillo isn't so bad after all....got a lot colder up here but never really "lost" power since we're part of a different larger grid than most of Texas. They did shut down selected neighborhoods for 30-60 minutes during mid-day to help others out.

Glad your safe and warm. I have power finally. My family still doesn't have water. The stores are sold out of everything and I believe some trucks should be coming in the morning. Fingers crossed. Our roads are still bad to be driving on. Stay warm and take care.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hopefully everything will return to normal for you soon
    We finally got power after three days so it’s getting better here

Its getting better. Snow is melted. But we still have that water situation. I found some drinking water today and filled up all my 5 gallon water jugs.