Thread: Branching Out To a New Place To Visit... Perfect Peach to Fit In Atlanta.Love, Always

Verified Companion Companion Alwaysxceptit's Avatar

Branching Out To a New Place To Visit... Perfect Peach to Fit In Atlanta.Love, Always

Visiting from 3/5-3/7
    About Me
    ...Soft to the touch; a warm, inviting welcome...
    Upon arrival, be prepared to leave anything thought provoking at the door. Upon entering my private Incall location, you’ll be welcomed with: soothing music, a calming aroma, & dim lighting.
    But, it gets better. During and/or after we spend some time together, refreshments are available to you.

Gentlemen I cater to
    When it comes to preference I am not bothered by anyone’s skin color, ethnic background, religion, political style, so on and so forth. However there are a few things required before deciding on us spending some time together. This includes, but not limited to, the following:
    Are you a gentleman?
    Are you drama free?
    Are you someone with patience?

Sponsorship & services
    Rates can and will be provided after initial contact via email.

I do cater to other moderate fetishes. To inquire about one, please do not hesitate to ask.

Contact
    Email me and we can be on our way to spending time together. After I receive an initial email from you showing interest, I will send additional, more revealing pictures, as well as answer any and all questions and concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Love, Always

Email- Almostet69cim@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alwaysxceptit; 02-17-2021 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Adding visitation
    Quality Over Quantity
    Provider of Elite Gentlemen

Snapchat Account: Alwaysxceptit