Thread: Pissed off!! Stood up 2 days in a row!!

Verified Companion Companion thirdchild's Avatar

Angry Pissed off!! Stood up 2 days in a row!!

TODAYS RANT:
    I just want to know why y’all get a big thrill out of setting up an appointment only to stand me up??? Is it so hard for you to send me a 2 word text: ain’t coming. That’s it. That’s all I need. But hell no. Y’all wake me up because you have morning wood and I bust my butt to get ready and accommodate you (when I have CLEARLY posted my working hours!) and then you friggin stand me up. That’s one major reason I have stopped posting ads anywhere and just sticking with my regulars. They at least have the common decency to tell me if they can’t make it after all.

Y’all please have some consideration for us working girls!! We also have lives and other things we can be doing besides sitting here waiting on you.

To those of you who stand me up, I WILL post your info for the other ladies to see. And I WILL block you in my phone😡

Now y’all go ahead and call me a bitch and rake me over the coals. All im asking is a little gentlemanly consideration.

There. I said it.

Sam
    Remember my name....you'll be screaming later!

Verified Companion Companion 432Cherries's Avatar
    Girl I feel yea... I can't tell u how many guys have contacted me (that I have also meet up before once or twice) tell me they are on the way n never show up!! It's not till a week or more down The road when they message me again acting like nothing ever happened... its really irritating!