Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Condoms

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have used female condoms with a couple of ladies before (hobby and civvie). Way too easy, in the heat of the moment, to slip out and get put back into the vagina but outside/to the side of the condom, if you aren't careful. You also need lube (no natural lubrication from the vagina), and need to be a little harder than normal minimum requirements to penetrate.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    For those into conservation and recycling.

Attachment 790871
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    you one strange dude.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Attachment 790871
    WTF?! Lmao
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Attachment 790871
    oh hell no !!!
    That is soooooo fucked up.
    There is absolutely no way im paying $2.97

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Condoms are for pussies.
    And with an extra fee, sometimes her asshole.
    Okay now that’s funny

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    FCs are the best especially for doubles and grinding CG. I feel the kegels a lot more with a FC and ladies tell me they feel the explosion more. I've introduced a couple of ladies to them and they look kinda weird at first but that's quickly forgotten. I'm a big FC fan!

To the OP, what you might think is lack of sensation due to condom material is really just a condom that's too small. Use the condom calculator tool at calcsd. I like straight shapes best b/c the huge bulbous tips flare too much at the head & aren't big enough at the base.

I prefer Pasante Super King, Durex XXL, My.Size 69mm. These are straight designs.

Regulars condoms are designed for the avg penis girth of ~4.59" (circumference - 'around the penis'). If you're significantly under/over that you need to get snug fit or large fit. Length is never an issue. Girth is the only concern.

Take a string or loose tape measure and wrap it around your thickest spot but not the glans (tip). It's something any guy needs to consider. Ladies too. You don't want it to break. Or be too loose & leak or slip (e.g. guys <4.59" need snugger fit).

If you're in the large group, especially the extraordinarily large (5.75" & beyond) your best bets are: Pasante Super King, Durex XXL, My.Size, or They.Fit custom order condoms. If you're in the same category as me, >3+ deviations over avg (I'm 6.4in @ base/6.1in @ tip), then you don't have much choice but to use those I listed. Magnums work in a pinch but they are the worst feeling of all.
    -MG

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    one provider i have seen (more than once) said she would look into it ... but never did. don't know why this is not a topic of it's own thread. if it is all you say, it would likely be a boon to "business". i know i would be very interested in ladies who feature it.
    You picked the right handle! Bravo and well done!

Maybe this should be a sticky? Never mind condoms and sticky aren’t a great match.

I wonder now if my doctor puts as much thought into his glove size before checking my prostrate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2