Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Condoms

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Condoms

I hate condoms. HATE THEM. But using them is usually not up to me. I'm wondering if the guys ever bring their own, or if the girls have a favorite brand. Any recommendations for thin condoms? I'm curious about LELO Hex condoms in particular but am open to other suggestions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Condoms are for pussies.
    And with an extra fee, sometimes her asshole.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Try
    Okamoto .004s
    available on Amazon
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LELO Hex is my go-to. So far, I haven't found anything that feels as close to not wearing a condom. I have heard the Okamotos are good but that they run really small. If you're looking at LELO Hex and not just the standard LELOs, then there's a good chance the Okamotos won't fit.

I'm looking to find a <0.004mm condom that meets the size requirement. If I find anything worthy, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Actually, I was thinking about the LELO HEX Respect as far as the larger size version.
    Last edited by bigpawgfan; 02-16-2021 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Correction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    BTW, the LELO Hex has significantly less of a smell than Magnums. That's another plus for them.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Have you tried having your partner use FC2...(female condoms)?..... You don't wear a condom at all, the female just inserts it beforehand...... I have a ton of them at the moment. Just wish they had non latex options. Guys seem to enjoy the "free-ness" of them from what I hear. They are also perfect for double sessions to avoid taking off the cover and putting on a new one when you switch off.

As for favorite brand, I have over 10 different kinds available most times but I prefer using the SKYNS. I get them in every size. I like them because I LOVE coconuts (if you know, ya know lol) and LOVE using coconut oil on my body and as lube. SKYNS are non latex and therefore won't break (like regular latex condoms) when coconut oil comes into contact with it.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 02-16-2021 at 08:40 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it common for providers to have FCs? Never thought of asking and always practiced BYOC.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    Try
    Okamoto .004s
    available on Amazon
    okamoto and sagami go to .001 now but depending on your size and lubrication they break easily and are hard to wear.
    There is a chinese company that has world thinnest latex condom.
    Ebay is my source.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Texson's Avatar
    Extremely thin Chinese condoms sold on eBay sounds like a terrible idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texson View Post
    Extremely thin Chinese condoms sold on eBay sounds like a terrible idea.

^ Haha yea

But also no matter how thin the material the problem is the constriction to the penis. It could be all of 500 microns thin but the fact that I have a thing literally strangling the base of my dick isn't fun. That's why choosing and finding the right condom size (diameter) for you is most important of all no matter the thickness of the material. IMO anyway. Just saying
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Waiting for those graphene ones
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My current faves...

myONE Condoms - custom sized to your measurements, easily the best traditional condom I have ever used

Trojan Naturalamb - do in a pinch if just for contraception, although I am only modestly bigger than average and I'm starting to max out comfort/fit in these

Galactic Cap - new style of "just the tip" condom that bypasses a lot of the girth and length issues of regular condoms

Not a big fan of the Trojan Magnums (too thick material), nor the Lelo Hex condoms (too tight).
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Recycled Vietnamese condoms - they’re already pre-stretched... ;-)

The above is for those that remember the old news article...
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Have you tried having your partner use FC2...(female condoms)?..... You don't wear a condom at all
    one provider i have seen (more than once) said she would look into it ... but never did. don't know why this is not a topic of it's own thread. if it is all you say, it would likely be a boon to "business". i know i would be very interested in ladies who feature it.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast