Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Verified Companion Companion

Curious

What do gents really like to see when the lady opens the door?

Normal clothes (they are just going to come off anyways), lingerie/stockings/heels, a sun dress, or nothing at all?

I tend to lead to a tight mini dress.

Just wanted to see what your thoughts were.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Not sure for others, but all I wanted was the girl that has 'arrived as advertised' to open the door. That means updated current pics. Not 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier. What she is wearing is irrelevant to me.

I would only want her to dress casual if she did an outcall to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    Hey good morning MissBee, and great question as well. - Speaking for myself personally, it doesn’t have to be over the top. You don’t even have to wear the heels.

But a little eye candy never hurts. In my opinion, it’s always sexy to see the creativity a provider comes up with when it comes to their appearance for the date.

If I had to choose though...I would have to say, I love when a woman wears those Satin Silk textured night-gowns. From a visual standpoint it’s such a turn on to see (especially if she is thick/curvy), and even more of a turn-on when softly running my hands through her body while feeling the nice soft satin silk texture from the night gown as well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    White top, faded jeans and black heels.
    And of course a warm greeting with a beautiful smile.

Thanks for asking!

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    I guess I am more traditional. I tend to like a dressed lady. For me, unwrapping the package is part of the fun.

i'm maybe a bit odd on this one? But I don't like when yall answer the door already naked or in lingerie. That just further illustrates the transactional nature of the interaction which i really do not like (also why i'm mostly doing SA these days). I prefer more normal clothes so it feels more like i just met you and we're working up to something rather than something being completely pre ordained. Some of that anticipation and build up is nice. I'd like to wonder for a few mins what is under those clothes as unwrapping that then becomes far more fun. A large part of sex for me is the buildup. I've yet to honestly find a girl here that really understands that as most times it's usually: Answer the door mostly naked, make small talk for 10 mins and then she says "well let's go into the bedroom". Kind of a mood breaker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    That means updated current pics. Not 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier.
    this ... and rule #1 is the lady needs to be comfortable ... so there is that. but i favor as little as possible. i have been greeted by a naked woman ... that works. several times by a lady in a tee and nothing else ... that also works .. maybe better than naked. one lady opened the door in a sweat suit with cat hair ... ugh (and i like cats). so whatever it is ... please look sexy.

i get no thrill from unwrapping so whatever the lady feels makes her attractive but provides easy access. i do enjoy robe/dressing gown, again with nothing else. but i want the lady to put some effort into her face, makeup including (preferred) dark lipstick, and hair.

this about me. since a teen, which puts this in the early 1960s, i have adored the slut. i worship at the feet of the goddess slut. i think they are the most wonderful ladies who provide joy, pleasure, and memories. clearly i still have some. they should get respect and affection for the role they play, have played, and hopefully will continue to play.

VIVA THE SLUT!!!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I think dressing up is the way to go.... lingerie is great. Recall a hobbyist posted pics to illustrate the first time he saw a lady (all dressed up) versus the 5th time with no make-up and older clothes?

I knew a provider in Houston that was legend status (now retired). She ALWAYS answered the door wearing a sexy outfit and with her hair and make-up done all out. It wasn't something I was necessarily seeking. But, she was AlWAYS consistent. I know it added to her legend status. You knew when you saw her that she was going to be dressed to the hilt... each time, every time. You also knew she was going to be sexual and passionate BCD - each time, every time. I'm sure both of these added to her status/reputation.

I personally am ok with a girl looking natural - even jeans, wrapped in a towel or naked is ok - I really Love a loose, sexy sundress! Some girls I know don't wear make-up and look great. Nikki Deluca comes to mind. She's absolutely gorgeous without any make-up.... don't think I've ever seen her wear any.

I was taught many years ago that knowing your values, sticking to them and being consistent makes a statement and invites people to respect and want to follow you. For providers, I think this is true for BCD and it's probably true for what you wear when answering the door as well.

You want to be well-known and well-thought of? Be you, be you consistently... each time, every time.

Be careful though if being you means being aloof, having poor communication, rushing guys out the door, not smelling nice, not combing your hair and putting out some effort to look sexy and nice...

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 02-15-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agree with matching the pics and description. Beyond that, I want “you” to be comfortable and feel sexy. If that’s a towel, I’m good. Yoga pants are sexy. A t-shirt without a bra is hot. A dress is beautiful (discovering no panties later is hot). Your favorite jeans are fun to peel off. Lingerie. Bikini with a cover up. A robe over lingerie or over your birthday suit. Whatever matches your mood at the time.

I don’t need you to be all dolled up and prefer a more natural appearance. But if you like getting all dolled up, please do.

Always wear a smile and be ready to relax and have fun. Be yourself. Be your naughty, playful self. Be your dominant self. Be your sub self. Sell the illusion early and, with some luck, the illusion will dissipate and you’ll have fun and multiple Os:)

I tend to have more outcall sessions than anything else, and when I do, I prefer casual clothes - maybe some lingerie underneath.

When I have done incall, I have seen the range of little to nothing to fully dressed. I can honestly say that all have worked for me...lol. Although I am getting to the point where I enjoy meeting for a drink or dinner first before the fun begins.

I will say this once in Vegas I had a lady who wanted to show up in a school girl outfit. Not that I would not have enjoyed seeing her in that, I just did not want her coming to a hotel where I was staying with about 100 co-workers dressed like that...lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +1 on embracing your inner slut if that’s your mood. We can talk after ... :)

What brings me back and makes you a LTF or ATF is the chemistry. So be you and let’s see if we click. My LTFs are extremely varied. The one thing they all have is chemistry. I know it’s partially an illusion. Maybe totally. But we always have fun.

I think you’re going to find that the answer is gentleman specific. Overall I like to see a clean place and a woman that is well groomed and put together. You can ask guys if they have any requests when you set up the appt. I like a nice sexy dress or cute casual street clothes, but sexy lingerie, corset with heels is the hottest. Or maybe a sexyish outfit with nice lingerie underneath would also be great. I get that a easy to pull off dress looks sexy and it’s faster prep time, but every now and then I like to see the extra effort with the lingerie set up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Eightpack212's Avatar
    True True. Almost forgot about quality of service for a minute.

MissBee, I know your thread topic is about what we(hobbyists) would favor to see a provider in once she opens the door.

But I am going to be honest here. The sexy appearance means nothing, if the providers quality of service doesn’t match what she advertises herself to be.

(Im not talking about rates here) -> But it would hurt my heart to pay $xxx and see you all sexy dressed, but when it comes time to having a conversation and then start to play, I’m miserable by the end of the session, because the provider wasn’t able to live up to the “experience” she advertises for her potential customers.

If that’s going to be the case, then I change my answer. Just show up to the door HYGIENE 100% IMMACULATE, hair in a bun, little to no make up, normal clothes (show up in pajamas for all I care), but please. Pretty pretty please open the door with the mindset/ and 100% full intention of showing me a hell of a time. (I mean that in the most respectful way possible, no trolling at all)
    Last edited by Eightpack212; 02-15-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve seen a pic of you in a tight mini dress and that would be perfect for me! Bonus points for nothing underneath:)

Like others have said, the experience is key. From your reviews, I can’t wait for that experience!

Stay safe and warm!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me it depends on my day and the mood. I have walked in and my companion is in only in a towel. Which I thought was perfect for that day. Then other times as previously stated regular clothes and changes the mood and that is appreciated on that day as well. I like it when a provider asks me what my preference is before our date.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast