Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Curious

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    short dress or skirt, no panties, warm smile and greeted with a friendly kiss.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love ladies in either lingerie, Stockings heels or a sexy dress and heels.

I'm here for a sexual experience not a girl next door.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Adonisman hit the nail on the head early: arrive as advertised. Beyond that, be comfortable but not advertise to the world what you and I are about to do.

For incall, I like to get an impression of what's underneath. Showing me all the goods when you open the door leaves nothing to the imagination.

For outcall, show up in something reasonably respectable. Take 5 in the facilities "to get comfortable."

Overall, I like garterbelts and stockings and heals. What you wear should accentuate your unique body.

People fuck and cum with their bodies, but orgasm with their minds.
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Bunnysandunicorns's Avatar
    ​I love me some lingerie .. its what the fus s all about !
    Twitter:@AustinfbsmNdjes

Mexican/ Venezuelan 5-7 130lbs 32D/28/38

512-956-6438

private in call south Austin

Full menu. 300hh 400hr

(Send a Discreet DM )
    NOTE: Dm.s are use for appt setting ONLY and sessions will never be discussed on DM,S online.
    Discretion is expected and Given Thanks Guys !

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    Freshly showered- lightly covered with something soft. Easy to unpack and then presents for the session at hand.
    "the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I may be an odd one in this, but I usually don't like lingerie.
    When it comes to clothes/presentation, nothing is more visually attractive to me than PJs, sweat pants/shirts, t-shirts, soccer shorts, etc.. comfortable looking clothes in general.
    Que?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like the look of a bit slutty. Something you’d wear out and about that would make guys drool when they see you at the store. I like short skirts, tight little jeans and a little tank top.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Freedom42's Avatar
    #1 Adonisman is right, “updated current pics. Not 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier.”
    #2 whatever makes you feel comfortable
    #3 no stocking, heels are not a turn on either
    #4 not big on lingerie
    #5 Sundress (semi see though even better) or tee shirt and shorts/yoga pants
    #6 No bra (I do understand that some ladies need the support, no problem with that)

I always like suggestions, that way I don’t disappoint. If there’s no suggestion, I try to wear something classy or semi dressy with a nice panty and bra. Sometimes a dress and no panties, as it makes feel sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom42 View Post
    #1 Adonisman is right, “updated current pics. Not 10 years older and 40 pounds heavier.”
    #2 whatever makes you feel comfortable
    #3 no stocking, heels are not a turn on either
    #4 not big on lingerie
    #5 Sundress (semi see though even better) or tee shirt and shorts/yoga pants
    #6 No bra (I do understand that some ladies need the support, no problem with that)
    ^ Personally I love these suggestions too. Really like #5 idea. And #2.

Also, don't be all caked over in super heavy makeup (especially no super thick or bright lipstick ). Makeup deal is not at all about SO, not for me; not married anymore. I just don't like it. This goes for hobby or RL dating. Same same for me. IJS.
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think this is a good strategy. And anything that makes the provider feel better about themselves is probably going to help the session go as well as it can.

In fact, if I ever suggested something and a provider could comply, but they would feel not completely comfortable, I would like them to let me know, so I could perhaps suggest an alternate, and at least know what not to ask for in the future.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello all
    I know this is a little old but....
    On my last appointment. I took this threads advice and just asked. A couple of companions have asked me this before but I never took them up on it. This last visit I asked and she obliged. When the door opened. It had a little better feel. Just wanted to share Incase some of the newer hobby guys out there may be a little nervous asking. Just saying.....

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    What do gents really like to see when the lady opens the door?

Normal clothes (they are just going to come off anyways), lingerie/stockings/heels, a sun dress, or nothing at all?

I tend to lead to a tight mini dress.

Just wanted to see what your thoughts were.
    Excellent question...

First I would love providers to place pictures in their ads and or profiles. What’s up with providers making hobbyists search ads looking for pictures? Or having to ask for them to make an informed decision.

Next, it’s important to me that she actually be the girl in the pictures.

Being female is pretty popular as far as I’m concerned as well.

The only requirements I have are a towel or a smile. Extra credit for just getting out of the shower with good hygiene.

Incall I would want something sexy and enticing despite chatting first. Outcall, normal sexy clothing but nothing that draws attention.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3